Starstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol!! What was this story?!
Olly was googling himself (as one does) and read a rumour about himself here, about farting in front of a fan in the rest room and he put it on his IG! It was brill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least with the Masked Singer I understood the concept just couldn’t fathom the clues. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The third girl’s wig is so distracting. The first girl has the best voice

Reactions: 4
Like when your a little kid and you an your mates do a show for your mums, and they just sit watching all awkward smiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like the issue with shows like this is you have to impersonate an absolute icon, otherwise it just doesn’t work? They can all sing just fine but I don’t think Ariana is particularly distinctive or iconic enough - whereas with Freddie it works because his voice is harder to emulate? I’m rambling but does that make sense?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.