Starstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least with the Masked Singer I understood the concept just couldn’t fathom the clues. 😂😂😂
Apparently this is the format. Sounds tit!

Here is the format of Starstruck: instead of letting one singer trot out and do a celebrity tribute act, three complete strangers come out and sing the same song together at once – so three Freddie Mercurys might sing I Want to Break Free, line-by-line or three Ariana Grandes might squabble over a rendition of One Last Time. There is something very mildly interesting about watching three singers try to perform a cohesive song while also trying to outshine each other at the same time – fans of the Kitty Brucknell series of The X Factor will recognise this delightful energy from the group songs that used to open the show – but that’s where the entertainment begins and ends.

The TV reviewer who wrote this says the singers can't even sing that well so the panel praising them so much is a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Olly was googling himself (as one does) and read a rumour about himself here, about farting in front of a fan in the rest room and he put it on his IG! It was brill 😂
found it, it was then posted on IG 😂
C1F2FB07-9B80-46D6-BB96-E9022B664EFB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never done drugs but I imagine this is what it feels like to be tripping.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn’t give a tit if they sound like Marvin Gaye or not, I love them all as themselves!! 😍

Reactions: 5
I still dont get it like are they going to pick one team to go into next round or are they only picking one of members

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.