Starstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh this is brill. my husband has been at London stadium all day watching West Ham, with my boss (dont ask!) I e been here drinking watermelon vodka with my sons mates I’m right spannered and loving watching this with you lot! Soooo up for drinking games! I want meatloaf and Madonna

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhh this is brill. my husband has been at London stadium all day watching West Ham, with my boss (dont ask!) I e been here drinking watermelon vodka with my sons mates I’m right spannered and loving watching this with you lot! Soooo up for drinking games! I want meatloaf and Madonna

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not even drinking and I’m still confused when he says Paul is Cher. 🤣😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
First time watching this so late to the party. I love Adam Lambert ❤
I didn't enjoy the George Michaels

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh looks like I wasn’t paying attention and he did ask us to stay cheeky. Good job for you lot otherwise I wouldn’t have done!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.