Starstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proud Mary, my karaoke song when I’ve had too much Dutch courage… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m laughing so much that I said I wasn’t going to be back this week and yet here I am like

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All of these ladies can hold a tune, but it’s more obvious than ever that the only person who can sound like Tina Turner, is Tina Turner.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had a problem with my ears all day today so can’t hear clearly. Perhaps it was my body going into survival mode for this! 😆

Mr Rita is home this weekend so I’m really looking forward to seeing his reaction when Starstruck comes on. He thought Masked Singer was bad…
I’ve been banished to another room! Masked Singer was OH‘s limit, Starstruck was pushing it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.