Starstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god Mr Coventry!
( reminds self to avoid Coventry if he’s the best they’ve got )

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did they literally pick these people off the street?
Fancy some karaoke and fancy dress on da Tele ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These 3 look like the producer has just run in to tesco and grabbed the first 3 they came across

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“ No one else like him “ Well that’s gotta be Prince or MJ ? They can duck right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m really glad that Jack told me to make waffles I need to get the ingredients, cook it and then put the toppings on. Knew I was going wrong somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When the first bloke was shown I’d thought it was going to be Ricky Martin. Then I saw number three and changed my mind 👀

• Haha
What in the name of Christ is the first one’s accent supposed to be?
YUH NUH HA A FEUUL

• Haha
Please, someone shoot me with a tranquillizer dart in the arse and put me out of my misery

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Frank Sinatra?
The guessing is the best part of this show 😂
Omg you know what we should do a drinking game - down a shot if you get it wrong
down two shots if you get it right
duck it down the bottle if you watching. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.