Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t rip out my kitchen if it didn’t need it. But is she giving away so she can get a new one or getting a new one because she’s giving it away. I wonder who’s getting it 😂
She is just giving it away to make herself look good about replacing a perfectly good kitchen. Shouting about a good deed cancels out the act of kindness in my opinion. If you are only doing it for attention .

Reactions: 8

Flossy2019

VIP Member
She’s giving her kitchen away to someone who needs it. That’s actually really nice of her

• Haha
Reactions: 7

RoamingDreams

Stacey's dad listed this needing gone by 05/01. It obviously wasn't sold by 05/01 as she then posted on Wednesday 08/01 that she'll be giving it away.

What's wrong with that? It's still being given away. Somebody else is going to get this kitchen for free.

• Heart

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I find her a little annoying sometimes but I’m genuinely really happy for her with the new house, her boys love being outside so they’re gonna have such an amazing time with all that land! She honestly seems so humbled with it all, I’m really happy for her.

Pinchme

VIP Member

RoamingDreams

She is just giving it away to make herself look good about replacing a perfectly good kitchen. Shouting about a good deed cancels out the act of kindness in my opinion. If you are only doing it for attention .
I genuinely don't think Stacey is letting her followers know her kitchen is being given to somebody else in need for attention. I took it as, lots of people would look at her kitchen and think there's nothing wrong with it. So just saying it's going to be given to somebody else is like an acknowledgement to those perhaps wondering where it was going? She could maybe influence other high profile/mass followers etc to do the same. It wouldn't be a bad thing to be honest, if more of this happened. Second hand/recycling is pretty cool.

Reactions: 6

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I like Stacey, I just don't like her friendship with Hinch!
The copying of each other with the thumbs up etc is getting really old now!!
Loving her new home though & my god that garden is to die for, also Rex is blooming adorable.

Bexybest

I adore that house with the gardens. It's got so much potential and they really could make it a forever home. She has done so well for herself!

Elle-Cue

The house is lovely, though not my taste, but the gardens!! WOW I’m so jealous and would have loved to have space like that when my kids were small, they will get so much enjoyment from being outside, hopefully she’ll get a nice swings / climbing frame type set or area for them

quinzel

VIP Member
That house is a dream! All the land around it and a swimming pool! Wow! I’d find it so easy to be jealous but I’m really happy for her!

Louby@21

Chatty Member
Her new house is lovely.... all that land!! I could only dream of owning anything like that one.

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I’m in love with the house! And she’s breaking the mould of all these celebs that rip these houses apart and make them into grey concrete blocks before moving in. Seems she’s planning to keep original features too 😍
It’s absolutely stunning! Totally understand why she’s bought it considering it was in the same budget as her old house!

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
I didn't know there's a rave Stacey Soloman thread. I'm so glad to find it. I really like her. I love her storage ideas, I live in utter chaos and anyone with that level of control over things is a God to me!

Reactions: 5

Magee

VIP Member
I never would have had her down for buying that style of house, I always assumed a big white sparkly new build for her! It’s gorgeous and I’ve followed her on Insta based on the house alone 😂

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
I genuinely don't think Stacey is letting her followers know her kitchen is being given to somebody else in need for attention. I took it as, lots of people would look at her kitchen and think there's nothing wrong with it. So just saying it's going to be given to somebody else is like an acknowledgement to those perhaps wondering where it was going? She could maybe influence other high profile/mass followers etc to do the same. It wouldn't be a bad thing to be honest, if more of this happened. Second hand/recycling is pretty cool.
Nah not at all it’s just an excuse for her excessive spending . You can’t convince normal hardworking mothers to use your swipes up cause your a normal mum while replacing a perfectly good kitchen and replacing it with a similar one that doesn’t look much different at all. It’s so excessive and unnecessary just like the over the top expensive door decorations she had. Or paying a company to come in a sort out the kids Lego. It’s all so excessive and show off . I agree second hand is cool maybe someone should tell Stacey that the amount of plastic crap she tries to get her followers to buy to make her money is ridiculous .