Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Maybe it's just me, I never landfill anything if it's still got some use. Although I don't tend to give it away on Facebook as people are so flaky. I put on eBay for 99p even though I'd happily give it away.

Infuencers are always replacing a perfectly good kitchen, so unlike normal people it has alot of life left in it .
I wouldn’t rip out my kitchen if it didn’t need it. But is she giving away so she can get a new one or getting a new one because she’s giving it away. I wonder who’s getting it 😂

Reactions: 3

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
that sun story has really pissed me off! Why lie and try and look like a good person when you are selling it 🤷🏻‍♀️ How did they think no one would notice it’s always all over Instagram of course someone would recognise it - and her dads surname gives it away
She could have just not said a word and just gave it away after she couldn’t sell it but no she had to make herself look like an amazing person. Well that back fired massively.

Reactions: 2

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Thankfully she's telling everyone that her old kitchen she's ripping out to make way for the gifted one is being given to someone else we wouldn't know how amazing she is 😂

It's hardly the most charitable thing donating stuff you're done with to someone, isn't that what we all do?
I didn’t realise the new one wasn’t gifted must have missed that. But of course it is. And suppose not just thought it was nice as most other celebs wouldn’t do that they’d just chuck it in the skip. Not that her old kitchen needed doing didn’t look that old to men

pickle_

Isn’t it crazy/sad that it’s refreshing to see her clean up original fittings, repurposing existing rooms and modifying what’s there because we are so used to complete rip out, remodel and modernisation of these homes on Insta.
Totally agree

Has anyone bought her book? I really like it ! It has some really good ideas in it ! Some are surely common sense but as a whole i think shes done a really gooe job !

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I really didn't like what Stacy wore to the NTAs last night, and all these articles about how sexy she looked because her bra was showing 🤢

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait to see Stacey on the new BBC prog with mr carrington!! According to mr c the pilot went so well it’s been commissioned for more episodes

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
Now would be a good time to get into it because there isn't pressure to do tours or concerts which would lead her to being away from her family! She was a fantastic singer, I loved her on The X Factor