Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olive539

There seems to be no chemistry or love between her and Joe, you could feel the resentment between them on the podcast. She sounds like she was awful to him when she had Rex, why does she have the right to not even let the father hold his own baby!!

Reactions: 5

Pinchme

VIP Member
Sad that Stacey has to come here to rave about herself, your wasting your time Stacey.

Maybe your time will be better spent apologising to your sheeples, the ones you have lied to and conned.
Oh and please please stop trying to be like the revolting Hinch, your coming a very very close 2nd, but you certainly make yourself look stupid, got to feel sorry for your boys, having a mum that lies and cons people 😔

Oh and stop sleeping on your clothes, 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pinchme

VIP Member
Stacey's dad listed this needing gone by 05/01. It obviously wasn't sold by 05/01 as she then posted on Wednesday 08/01 that she'll be giving it away.

What's wrong with that? It's still being given away. Somebody else is going to get this kitchen for free.
Ummmmm....will wait and see the lucky person who has been given it for free.

Maybe she should of said, "we can't sell it for 2k, so I am going to give it away for free"

I don't believe for a minute she will give it away for free, she's only worth 700k, she needs the money. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There seems to be no chemistry or love between her and Joe, you could feel the resentment between them on the podcast. She sounds like she was awful to him when she had Rex, why does she have the right to not even let the father hold his own baby!!
I know what you mean. I have a love hate relationship with Stacy, I love her she’s funny talented and a bloody good mum and she really is a good soul. But how she’s developed a friendship with hinch is putting me off. Hinch is Queen of lies. I noticed her relationship with jo and the baby is a weird one she does seem to of give jo a hard time during the earlier months. But jo went away for a while didn’t he?! Maybe because she was doing everything her self and not getting much help from him she felt like the baby was more hers then his?! Idk

• Haha
I really like her. She can be so goofy and funny.
I actually just remembered not so long ago why she is in the spot light and it was X factor, I looked back and she was such a good singer! I wonder why she does not do it any more and chose to do presenting etc?

Good luck to them both. We have a big garden in the countryside so I know those boys will love all the space, fresh air and freedom. Good on them!

Gaf

that sun story has really pissed me off! Why lie and try and look like a good person when you are selling it 🤷🏻‍♀️ How did they think no one would notice it’s always all over Instagram of course someone would recognise it - and her dads surname gives it away

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I love her new mirror idea. She's very creative. I know she gets ideas elsewhere but I see all these things and never ever go about creating them.

claireylou87

I bought her book the other day and so far I’m really enjoying it! I love the little crafty bits to do- obviously I can’t be waving a glue gun around when my toddlers awake but there’s a few that I can do with her 🙌🏻
Their new home is so beautiful! All those wooden features and the windows 😍

Reactions: 3

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I like Stacey, I know she can be a bit ditzy and I wish she’d drop that as it’s not her. I follow her Instagram and it’s busy and interesting and lots going on.

NoFlora

Hi! New to tattle came for Mrs Hinch
Does anyone listen to staceys podcast? I just listened to her one with Joe
And wow she came across as so nasty

Yel

Chatty Member
I didn’t realise the new one wasn’t gifted must have missed that. But of course it is. And suppose not just thought it was nice as most other celebs wouldn’t do that they’d just chuck it in the skip. Not that her old kitchen needed doing didn’t look that old to men
Maybe it's just me, I never landfill anything if it's still got some use. Although I don't tend to give it away on Facebook as people are so flaky. I put on eBay for 99p even though I'd happily give it away.

Infuencers are always replacing a perfectly good kitchen, so unlike normal people it has alot of life left in it .