Stacey Solomon #87 10 day Turkey stay, bingo and buffet only £37K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably hang out with some strippers and get married by Elvis and present Stacey with her new “step-mommy” on an Instagram live
That’s one thing you can say about Dodgy Dave mind, it’s all about family for him. I mean we’ve often seen him away with Sticker Sister and her clan in a cabin somewhere (that unfortunately tends to have a hot tub in situ which he can’t help but film himself in 🤢) and now, after spending that week or so time with Swollomon’s he’s jetted off to America to see his son who’s been working there for the summer.

However after being a complete embarrassment and making a right tit of himself in NYC, ole Daddy Solomon has left said son to fly back to the UK alone and get ready to set off to uni whilst he jets off to Las Vegas. It does seem strange that he wouldn’t use travelling back to spend more time with his son before he leaves again but pfffft who knows? Heck maybe it’s a little treat to himself as he hasn’t had a holiday in a while? Oh wait… 🤔😳

To paraphrase the great man himself and reflect his love for the #:

#familyiseverythingunlessyoucangetatriptovegas

🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've just dropped onto this legislation that's been passed in part of America, allowing children of influencers to get the profits they have helped produce! How often are the sweaty SolomonSwashes hawking their kids on their videos... Wearing the clothes, using the products, 'enjoying' the items...

Reactions: 14
The “oh my gosh” before she started talking about the game was sooo fake like just admit that that’s why you’re doing a story, don’t try and act like you’ve just remembered mid sentence

Reactions: 9
Dirty Dave is staying in the slums of Las Vegas at Circus Circus 🎪 Perfect if you're hoping to bump into a certain type of clientele 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg!! Can’t she just cook and clean her house without being filmed and making it looked like she is doing everything like superwoman???

Reactions: 23
Wish she'd get a compost bin for that massive garden she's dead keeno on keeping up with...

Reactions: 4
I can’t tell, is the base of the chicken pan that orangey brown colour, or has she left the juices in?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.