Stacey Solomon #87 10 day Turkey stay, bingo and buffet only £37K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dirty Dave’s story in the m&m store with his son buyin one m&m and annoying the cashier and she telling him not to film her which he ignores and still continues and puts her up online. I mean…he really thinks he’s something.
Couldn’t see that one but watched the others and if this is an advert for NY he hasn’t sold it to me. He really loves himself but his son seems uncomfortable being filmed. Probably cos he knows it’ll go public to thousands.

Reactions: 5
How is her dad a photographer? He’s never working. So far he’s had 4 holidays in the space of a few months. He doesn’t declare any of his gifted holidays as ADs. The ASA should be having a field day with him.
This USA trip had better not be gifted through the dubious Trending Travel where they advertise the Stacey Solomon £46k holiday for £4k and then quickly withdraw it because they know it’s false advertising and they are breaking the law.

Reactions: 24
Dear God, looks like the oldest swinger in town is up to his tricks again. Just when you think he can’t get any more creepy and cringeworthy, well, he surpasses himself! 😖

You’d be so proud wouldn’t you… 😳

View attachment 2400899

View attachment 2400900
He's nothing but a prick...
---
Dirty Dave’s story in the m&m store with his son buyin one m&m and annoying the cashier and she telling him not to film her which he ignores and still continues and puts her up online. I mean…he really thinks he’s something.
He should have been told to duck off at the till and that lady telling him not to film her and he keeps on going is nothing but ignorant who the hell do they think they are. And who wants to see that ugly son buy 1 sweet it's not funny and it's disrespectful to the lady on till
Sorry for the rant but he's beginning to annoy me every bit as much as his two daughters needs a thread of his own

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
---

He should have been told to duck off at the till and that lady telling him not to film her and he keeps on going is nothing but ignorant who the hell do they think they are. And who wants to see that ugly son buy 1 sweet it's not funny and it's disrespectful to the lady on till
Sorry for the rant but he's beginning to annoy me every bit as much as his two daughters needs a thread of his own
Can’t see the story now but what a pair of idiots !

Reactions: 6
Can’t see the story now but what a pair of idiots !
It’s on the USA road trip highlight, so so disrespectful to the lady on the till. Not to mention childish as hell 😳

Maybe he has removed solomon as he thinks with all his free holidays he’s made it on his own and doesn’t need Stacey anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s on the USA road trip highlight, so so disrespectful to the lady on the till. Not to mention childish as hell 😳

Maybe he has removed solomon as he thinks with all his free holidays he’s made it on his own and doesn’t need Stacey anymore
I think Stacey doesn’t want him to expose her lies anymore - like the lavish meal they were enjoying on holiday when she’d said they were going to the buffet. So she’s told him to drop the surname.

Reactions: 11
Is Dirty Dave's son Stacey's step or half brother?

I don't know the Swash Solomon family tree and part from Tanjo, Stacey and the pickles.

Reactions: 1
Is Dirty Dave's son Stacey's step or half brother?

I don't know the Swash Solomon family tree and part from Tanjo, Stacey and the pickles.
Josh is her half brother, they share Dave as dad but different mums
Jemma (sticker sister) and a brother who I think is called Matthew share Dave as dad and the same mum
I guess Samantha the personal trainer is a step sister but unsure which side she is on

Reactions: 4
---

Totally agree!!! Not funny at all and considering the lady asked him not to film her, but he’s still put it on a public account is actually disgusting. I wouldn’t do it in the first place but if someone asked me not to film them (sounds bizarre just writing it because surely you’d get their permission before doing it) I would apologise and stop immediately. Not put it on a bleeping public account. What an absolute turd he is.

Reactions: 16
Totally agree!!! Not funny at all and considering the lady asked him not to film her, but he’s still put it on a public account is actually disgusting. I wouldn’t do it in the first place but if someone asked me not to film them (sounds bizarre just writing it because surely you’d get their permission before doing it) I would apologise and stop immediately. Not put it on a bleeping public account. What an absolute turd he is.
Yep. Prize entitled bleep- like most of them.

Reactions: 12
Happy bank holiday weekend to one and all 😀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.