Stacey Solomon #80 Longest shortest pregnancy ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the name, but bluebells do not bloom in February 🤣🤣
Just say you've named her after Beauty and the Beast Belle (hence the wilted rose emoji)..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thing is "Belle" conjurs up a lovely little delicate girl. We all know Stacey/Joe swash raises feral spoiled brats. The name just doesnt suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if she'll pronounce the ending 'll' part of the name or replace it with a w sound

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shouldn't it be Bell if she is named after bluebells? Belle is french for beautiful so the meaning is different. Probs because a certain other wellknown influencer went with a Disney name but SSS thought people wouldn't notice.

Reactions: 11
🎵In and out those dusty bluebells, you shall be my partner... Tippy tippy tap tap on your shoulder... 🎵
---

I like the name, but bluebells do not bloom in February 🤣🤣
Just say you've named her after Beauty and the Beast Belle (hence the wilted rose emoji)..
The world is heating up so of there bluebells already, we are truly fucked 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I like the name Belle, just doesn't go with Swash. The same with Rose, just doesn't suit the last name and doesn't sound good together.

I'm glad she did do another R name, Rex really stands out now in that family though as his name is pretty bad. Wish the little one the best of luck, hope she enjoys working from an early age and I really hope Stacey is putting all the kids well earned wages in a bank account for them when then hit 21.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Belle as a first name but no middle names announced yet… Belle Emerald Amelia Rose 🐻?? That bastard bear must have had some meaning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Damn it I was so close with a b name - Briar from sleeping beauty 😂
Belle. Another unique Disney name 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.