Stacey Solomon #80 Longest shortest pregnancy ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm from the shittest part of Essex and pronounce my th's, and t's, she does it on purpose, puts on the ditzy act, all a bleeping show.
I'm from the shittiest part too, wonder if we bump into eachother in our local asda haha

Reactions: 4
I love Belle, my daughter is christened ‘Isobel’ but suits Belle so that’s what she gets called now! I think she’s very different to Rex and Rose.

Reactions: 9
At least she’s not opted for another ‘R’ name. I mean way to show the older boys that it’s only the offspring she’s had with the long-awaited husband she’s finally snaffled that really matter… 😖

… saying that having them living in the pool house at the other side of the garden and dependent on little more than Pot Noodles and Pringles to survive on might have given them a heads up already I suppose. Still, they’ll come in handy for babysitting duties when the need arises I suppose! 🤷‍♀️🤭😆

Reactions: 11
Belle …. who will forever remind us of the bluebells that about to bloom as you bring the spring with you into the world…….. it’s a pretty name but could she be anymore nauseating 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Can someone explain to me how the name Belle is connected to Rose? I don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She like to add yyyyy's to her kids names...so Zakyyyy, Rexyyyy, Roseyyyy and this one will be Bellyyyy🤰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.