Stacey Solomon #79 is Stacey pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on SYLO (I love it when I’m on a cleaning session) and has anyone else picked up on how much Dilly and Stacey clearly hate each other? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just came here to say I wish she would stick her bleeping eyelashes to her eyes properly. Why are the ends always hanging off!? 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
Mick and Roess were not "a little bit early". They were term ffs. Always expect your baby to arrive from 37 weeks. Boils my blood.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I can’t wait to see the joy on Rex & Roses faces when they meet their new sister Rotten!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I totally agree! Makes sense now why she didn't announce. I say she was fuming when molly mae announced she was having a girl so she decided to hide the pregnancy. Wouldn't be surprised if she done gender selection! I'm convinced most of these 'celebs' do!!
Gender selection IVF is illegal in the uk so she would’ve had to fly to another country to do it, that would also mean that the baby obviously was planned and that she lied about not knowing until later so I doubt she did that.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think lock is going to be raging when another sister comes along, sometimes it looks like he doesn’t like roesses

---

Anyone else think lock is going to be raging when another sister comes along, sometimes it looks like he doesn’t like roesses
Mick lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She thought…..pregnancy gets shorter the more you have? That’s why Rex and rose were ‘early’??? What is that about? How can somebody have such limited knowledge on how their body works? Especially as it’s her 5th time doing it
AD425DD2-AA38-45DE-AC5C-CCBD68EAB25B.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She thought…..pregnancy gets shorter the more you have? That’s why Rex and rose were ‘early’??? What is that about? How can somebody have such limited knowledge on how their body works? Especially as it’s her 5th time doing itView attachment 1914986
I'm sorry but nobody is that stupid and she certainly is too manipulative and sneaky to believe we for one second think she's that daft!

How has she got time to be making all these pointless nonsense stories ?!

Reactions: 15
She thought…..pregnancy gets shorter the more you have? That’s why Rex and rose were ‘early’??? What is that about? How can somebody have such limited knowledge on how their body works? Especially as it’s her 5th time doing itView attachment 1914986
Rex and Rose were not "early" Rex was 37 weeks and if remember correctly Rose was a big baby when she was born so I doubt she was 37 weeks either, more like 38.

She just says stuff like this to piss people off tbh

So she's 38 weeks now do we think?

Reactions: 15
Slip and slide 😂 Dont want to think about her Tuna canoe and slip and slide

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.