Stacey Solomon #77 Pickle cottage annexe will need more rooms, Stacey’s apparently worried about her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the whole Roess name thinking. She wanted Autumn Solomon Swash - ASS. Many others did to. She then did her giggly horse sounding post with "the name will be arse", so that shut the stable door (pardon the pun). So Joe likes Betty (hmmm - if you know, you know).....BS - bullshit if just using swash surname. Double bullshit, using her surname too.
but rose swash, R Swash. Arsewash

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Arhh that lovely Hebrew name Leighton…
Named after a hospital in Crewe. I know she has no idea it's the name of a hospital, but I always think of it when I hear his name and it makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember the whole Roess name thinking. She wanted Autumn Solomon Swash - ASS. Many others did to. She then did her giggly horse sounding post with "the name will be arse", so that shut the stable door (pardon the pun). So Joe likes Betty (hmmm - if you know, you know).....BS - bullshit if just using swash surname. Double bullshit, using her surname too.
oh hang on.....Arthur.....ASS......again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Named after a hospital in Crewe. I know she has no idea it's the name of a hospital, but I always think of it when I hear his name and it makes me laugh.
Haha. Me too as I’m from Cheshire also. 😂 and if you know Crewe well… It’s full of chavs. Stacey would fit right in. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How good is that episode?! RG made me cry the acting was superb, so underrated as a dramatic actor. Sorry, as you were 😆

Is she smoking thru this pregnancy? I watched the Extras Christmas special the other day and the speech he gives about false celebrities staying in the limelight due to selling theirs and their families privacy still rings true, if not more so with these instatwats.
I couldn’t give a fudge about the pregnancy reveal but I do disagree with the ingenious manner they drip feed their lives for cash. I really hope the social media bubble bursts and our influential children can have real, talented idols to look up to and not these absolute oxygen thieves selling lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
God I totally forgot when she announced Roses’ name as “🌹Rose🌹Opal, Esme Solomon-Swash” I wonder if the comma between Opal and Esme is on the birth certificate? The name doesn’t go at all it’s so tit 🤣🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The state of Micks feet 🤮
And she’s letting them eat off the floor.
She’s a woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Sorry I am so late but updating the wiki.

ss.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What's in the snug that's just off the living room? I don't remember seeing that. Or is that where she stuck them horrid purple flowers
There is that snug bit of the living room that she had all the bespoke shelfing made and then a conservatory with the purple flowers. There is literally no other space as it has all been used for living space. Not even a playroom!! At least Hinch seems to have achieved space in her house.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I hate that she has purposely not shown her nails on the pregnancy test video so nobody can pin down when she did the test 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s not the prerecords that are irritating. It’s the fact that she plays the village idiot and makes out she’s just like the rest of us when in reality she was filming in the supermarket saying ‘I dunno who I’m hungry!? I dunno why I can’t sleep!?’ a couple of weeks ago- this is the deceitful side of her that doesn’t sit well with non fans. No need to lie at all. Just keep your business private (for the love of God) you don’t need to invent things for content, it’s pathological. What would be wrong with saying ‘we now feel ready to share this news’?

It's not rocket science, I don't know how so many here and on Instagram are so confused by this. They found out later than usual, so probably around 4 months, and THEN they kept it to themselves. All these dopes thinking she's saying that she was oblivious to the pregnancy until she took a test a week ago, engage your brain ffs. She obviously filmed all of the pregnancy stuff in the last few months since they found out months ago and then compiled it now when she decided to make it public, this news may shock you but influencers/businesses etc don't always film or post social media content in real time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.