Stacey Solomon #77 Pickle cottage annexe will need more rooms, Stacey’s apparently worried about her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of duck that has knocked me sick 🤢! Defo looks like her stomach muscles have separated. Prob from being knocked up again so quickly and so often
Ah man, that really is making me feel queasy 🤮
Didn’t think she could get any more disgusting but I was so very wrong.
Dirty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ah man, that really is making me feel queasy 🤮
Didn’t think she could get any more disgusting but I was so very wrong.
Dirty.
soz I’m no Stacey fan but this is taking it too far in my opinion. ‘Dirty’ because her stomach muscles have separated due to pregnancy? It’s not disgusting it’s something that can and does happen to a woman’s body during pregnancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I've never had twins and I don't tend to search for other people belly pics but could it be twins 🤔

Reactions: 1
Fucks sake, she will be labelling the kids and joe next.

Stop it with the bleeping labels on everything! You can see they are bloody nozzles though the see though container! Why label them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
soz I’m no Stacey fan but this is taking it too far in my opinion. ‘Dirty’ because her stomach muscles have separated due to pregnancy? It’s not disgusting it’s something that can and does happen to a woman’s body during pregnancy.
You’re entitled to your opinion.

Reactions: 9
Of duck that has knocked me sick 🤢! Defo looks like her stomach muscles have separated. Prob from being knocked up again so quickly and so often
Jesus that is hideous. Put it away turkey tum. We don't want/need to see your ugly belly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Urgh! I know she likes to be real and relatable but seriously?! That’s not a good photo, at all. She goes from one extreme to the other with the filters and the rawness of her content! 🫣

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t have to share every single damn thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope to god she's not gonna share her foof after the birth, 'I'm so proud of this, its given me 5 kids' type of thing. Or bring out a Stacey fanny candle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Also what does she mean by Rex gives her life? So the other 3 give her death 💀 or something? She’s so bloody thick!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
My first post here because the last thread went so fast 🤣 I’m really confused, she’s talking so much tit - didn’t know for 8 months but also didn’t find out at 8 months?
Did I have too much wine and read that wrong? She makes no sense 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.