Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kmacg

The whole 'favourite child' child issue isnt a problem in our house, cos we got a cat, and he is the favourite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

bonesjones

It’s been said plenty of time but I absolutely can’t stand when ‘influencers’ act upset because there maternity leave it ending. Most of the ‘Jobs’ she does will allow baby to be with her, if not all the time at least the majority of it like Stacey has just said she will still have baby very close to her as she will still be breastfeeding. What about every normal mum who doesn’t have the luxury to do that, who has to make an hour commute to work, spend 8hrs+ away from there child in a work place they don’t even care about but need to be in to earn money for their baby. Really annoys me ✌🏽

• Heart
  • Angry

Kedece

Can she not put that baby down at all. She's sleeping, why would she not pit her in her crib or pram like a normal person

Honest to God I'm sick of her banging on about her 'maternity leave' ending. Ffs she works a few hours a week. What an insult to proper working mums who have to leave their children for a proper working week

Asparagus123

VIP Member
It’s like some kind of animal wars between Hinch and Solomon 🤣
People have got so bored of Minkys, the pink stuff and the hot glue gun they have to go out and panic buy animals 🙄
where is it going to end 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38

redstraw16

VIP Member
Has the time to write-out that long-ass story but not enough to just take a pic of the dog?

SAY YOU’RE WAITING FOR 7PM WITH YOUR CHEST STACE.

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
She could have raised awareness in adopting and rescuing dogs but no it doesn't fit her narrative.
Shes a massive cunt. All that has to be said.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Oh her huns will be so confused when they go to try rescue a dog and are told no because they have small children but they are that stupid they won’t put 2 + 2 together and realise that their wonderful Stacey has lied

• Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
Even if it was not long after Theo died she’s still jumped a huge queue of people who would be waiting for a dog like Teddy 😡

HatterMad

Chatty Member
So no home visits? Slow introductions to the other dog and children.. This has had to of been going on longer than a day surely?

This really puts that rescue in a bad light, making them look like they just let dogs go without checking the home is suitable.

Reactions: 37

Kedece

The problem is she tells so many lies to fit the timeline she wants she doesn't think of repercussions on other people

Let's assume she continues with the rescue story. So according to her she decided on Saturday to get another dog, dog rescue had one she got it & picked it up last night - done deal in 24 hours

If she did get it from a rescue but its been in the pipeline for weeks, rather than all being done in one day she's making the centre look irresponsible & very unfair to other applicants.

If she's got it from a breeder then she's dragging some poor rescue centre into her lies when they've had nothing to do with it

One way or another the whole thing has NOT happened the way that idiot has played it out

shifttea

thread suggestion: Stacey's new dog turns out to have been bread, and the outrage has been rather widespread

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
When she says “Sorry I was so rubbish on here yesterday” does she think everyone’s sat around twiddling their thumbs waiting for her updates? 🥴

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Now what’s the betting that when they meet this fur baby they will just fit into the Swollomon family perfectly? Peanut will just adore them and they straight away will love the kids; automatically becoming protective of Roess and best friend to Mick, honestly, it couldn’t be better. 😳

Then there will of course be some flannel about Theo, having seen how upset Peanut was and how he missed her, having sent them this special gift and before you know it, hey presto, the deal is done! Pffffft, who needs alpacas eh?! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
It’s genuinely dangerous how much this woman gets away with and nothing happens.

Kids in seperate rooms, getting dogs when she wants even if her lifestyle isn’t suitable, literally posting piss filled nappies on the gram like wtf?! Sorry imagine if someone in a small flat, out of work due to being a single parent low income posted their kid in pissy nappies then galavanting off to get puppies! They’d be mullered.

Stacey has some good team around her that’s for sure. The amount of fuck ups she does and she gets away with it. They must work bloody hard.

• Angry

goalsAF

Either:

A) She's been planning and working on adopting another dog since Theo died, and has been fortunate that the stars have aligned and it all worked out to happen very quickly. In that situation, she's lied that she's only been considering it for the last 48 hours.
B) She has skipped the queue to adopt a dog in record time, and in circumstances that most rescues wouldn't re-home to (having 2 under 5s). Her celebrity status has almost certainly helped speed up the process and bend the rules for her.
C) She's bought a puppy and lied about adopting.

Either way, her "I'll update you after the school run" means "I'll update you through a series of spaced out stories followed by a grid post at 6-7pm for prime engagement".

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Yea when you first put it in but I’m sure that will stagnate in there for weeks. Unless they all pile in and start guzzling it straight away
You can just imagine Joe inviting his mates round for a session can’t you?!

‘Come and see my man cave lads, have yourself a glass of squash whilst you’re at it!’

Stale, fermented squash at that! 😆😆😆

• Haha