Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Already annoyed with the ‘not sure who rescued who…’ line.

I understand it’s upsetting when a dog dies, but what does she need rescuing from? Her children are all healthy, she’s got a fiancé, she still has another dog, she’s building her ‘dream home’, she’s (presumably) financially secure and has work contracts. It’s such a weird thing to say as if she has no-one else in her life.

• Sick
Reactions: 46

loopylil

So it all a big secret from Joe, so you think he might miss and wonder where his bedroom sofa has disappeared too?? I know he’s as thick as shit but that’s pushing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

MissPrint

VIP Member
Heads up for Joe - if you are getting excited about seeing your new room, don’t. It’s shit.

You’re welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MissPrint

VIP Member
Will she get their names engraved into its fur?
Will it give her life?
Will her heart hurt?
I bet she won’t be able to believe it’s their dog.
I bet it is just perfect and she can’t believe it’s here.
A perfect start to a new year.
I bet she already loves it to the moon and back.
I bet they’ve all fallen in love with it.
Pickle cottage is ready for its newest member (despite being a building site.)
I bet Theo’s bed has already been disposed of, like the cat.
First pic will be Mick carrying it by its neck and front legs because ‘how cute’.
Second pic will be both dogs cuddled up together because ‘perfect ❤❤
All followed by a sycophantic disingenuous story thanking the InstaHuns for all their lovely messages and how special it is sharing this special time with them because she loves them all.

Fucking lying imbecile.🙄 Load of bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
Yup. Her followers ‘gave permission’ to move on from Theo and they’ve found a new dog within two days. Amazing that.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Interesting to see prodogsdirect deleting messages about themselves as soon as they're being being posted, even more interesting to see they're leaving the ones up that are calling Stacey out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Kmux

VIP Member
I would have varnished all that wood up and put in leather studded chairs, an open fire and a traditional pool table. Made it like a real old fashioned gentleman’s club. Instead she’s made it about HER

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Poor old Joe when he walks into HMS annex is going to think he’s gone colourblind.
Maybe she’s just going to banish him to there and lock the door when he’s naughty…..Guantanamo Grey……

• Haha
Reactions: 41

MooMooG

Not a chance has she visited a rescue today & been matched with a dog (we know it’ll be a puppy 🙄) it’s practically impossible to adopt when you have small children let alone a new baby too.
Why lie?! Just say we got one from a breeder.

Reactions: 41

Summernights

VIP Member
They don't drink 😂😂

Sorry a bit bored lol more alcohol
Back when she was normal

Mad “no boundaries” Mick blowing out labia lady’s husbands candles on his birthday before they’d even finished singing him happy birthday. The side eye look her husband gave him killed me

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Ok I’m going to hell for this comment but I just don’t find Rose cute at all.

I’m sure she’ll get cuter as she grows but I think Rex was much more an Instagram looking baby.

• Haha

bamboo98

VIP Member
The dog is so cute. Shame it has to live with Rex, he’s already practically suffocating it in one photo.

Surely as a newly adopted dog they should be giving the poor thing some space to get used to its surroundings

• Sad
  • Angry