Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tui

VIP Member
Is she really lead in bed next to her older son with her tit fully hanging out 🥴
I hate Stinky but why are some people so weird about breastfeeding, it’s not sexual, get over it. I feed my son sat on the sofa next to my dad, big whup

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Stacey the sloth has left the house briefly today to collect some tat to make crap decorations with Damien the devil child, he’s helping her make crappy wreaths (Satan’s little helper) that the huns will rush out to the local park and nick bits off the trees to copy, so they can post pics of it to their high priestess of Tat, in the hope of getting a ‘ah hun, that’s so beautiful, love you to the moon and back’

it’s beginning to look a lot like shitmas

thread suggestion ‘Stacey’s dossing it, whilst Joe’s bossing it’……

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Serg91

VIP Member
I’ve just unfollowed her. I can’t deal with her bullshit anymore. She’s soooo bad for my post natal mental health, I’ve mentioned it before. She’s a lazy, dirty, smelly, pathetic excuse for a mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
That wreath looks absolutely shit and there is nothing even remotely Christmassy about it.
Pathetic.
The dad is a creepy bastard.
Skanky is pretending she’s excited for Christmas with Mick, she isn’t. She doesn’t like him anymore. It’s all about Mickette Hucknaletta now.

• Haha

JustSteph

1) Why would Joe think that "It's a look" - He's thick as two short planks but come on!

2) You would feel the cold on your legs when you went out the door

3) She has absolutely been to the toilet today so would have noticed then

And

4) She's so full of shit it's coming out her eyeballs!!

P.S - Her hair is horrendous 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Clangers2

VIP Member
For a couple who have 5 children between them now, why the hell are they acting like first time parents. She should be an experienced mother at this point! She is 30+ years old and acting like a blood immature child. You’re an adult with 3 of your own to care for, a house and a job. Yet she’s still in that bloody room, drooling over the new baby🙄🙄. It really annoys me how parents can have so much bias towards a certain gender. This little girl will grow up with an almighty attitude problem.
also for him not to know how to support a newborns head is beyond me.
Also, can someone just brush Rex hair, I don’t care if it’s long or short. Just brush and condition his hair ffs.
Whilst am at it, Stacey go just sort your own hair out too. You’ve got enough money for a hairdresser to come to your house and get that awful orange dye taken off and get your own hair sorted.
Have never minded Stacey too much other than thought she pretended to be am almighty bimbo on x factor and have followed her on Instagram a good few years dipping in and out but I had to come on here and say since she has had that baby I've never in all my life seen such a messed up dynamic.....it's Rex I feel sorry for, always thought she was an ok mum, nothing to praise but ok, but my god she has just broadcast to the world since the day she found out she was having a girl that she only ever wished for a girl, it's like it's her first baby, rex has been completely shafted, it's disgusting behavior, how can anyone even feel like this as a mother? Let alone shout it from the rooftops to 4+ million followers too, I can't see the public liking this going forward, she's coming across as such a creepy weirdo with the new baby, and such a shit mum to the others, she birthed a female child so fucking what......what a superficial piece of shit she is

• Sad
  • Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
It's not bad/karma to have a trans or NB child
Read what I said. Bad karma for HER as she’s obsessed with having a girlie girl who identifies as such. Would not be bad karma for most people as most people respect their child as a human with their own thoughts and feelings and desires.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Come on now does she really think her followers are thick as ……. To believe that it took some “lovely lady” to tell her at the end of her day…. Come on Stace have you ran out of boob stories now its on to knickergate

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Mousejen

The 'Autumn Door'? Who has time and money to have such crazy decorations up and then keep switching them out every season? Surely that's just encouraging more waste and tat that ends up in landfill?

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Those bows are hideous 🤦‍♀️
I hate those bows and also those stupid turban things people put on tiny babies that sometimes also have a giant bow on them but that’s probably me rebelling because as a child I was forced into ridiculously frilly stuff with dozens of bows and lace for years ☹
😭

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I really hope Rose grows up wanting to be a Ross just to piss on Stacey's "Only girl Mum in the world" parade

• Haha