Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So after Stacey has spent weeks in the bedroom even the sheep much be getting bored.
So worried Stacey’s big idea for content is to paint an old shed and make it into a Christmas 🎄 cabin

I call it now lots of fairy lights and all the Christmas tat you could find, weepy music 😢😢 and Rex in the shed and baby Roess in a Manger like baby Jesus !
Joe will star as the donkey !

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Stacey please tell all us mothers your secret!!! How on earth did you get all 4 children to fall asleep at the same time on a Sunday afternoon just in time for you to take a picture, it's a miracle I do believe!! :unsure::unsure: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It really was a miracle considering one of the lads was in Scotland at the same time as he was asleep in her bed!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Bellabob321

VIP Member
She’s proud of the jars her sister made. No Stacey your sister didn’t make them. She paid for them and put her name on them. Like your in the style clothes you don’t make them you pick them.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Emsie

VIP Member
I saw it on Facebook.

It seems that StaceD had booked her mum in and the girl cancelled her saying all would become clear... Then a story appears in the paper about this girls business and StaceyS being her client. Transpires that StaceyDs mum was called so that Rose, opal could have casts done instead.
Funny thing is that StaceyS won't be able to share this now on her page because of the backlash so all for nothing!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Why's the baby so small? My baby was 4 weeks early and 8lb 10oz and 10lb 2 weeks later also breast fed. Why is this baby not growing?
She is growing, Skanky Mc Wanky just shows us pre records all the time so what we’re seeing could be weeks old.
She’s probably an adult by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
When people say things like ‘you’re doing amazing mumma’ 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
I swear if anyone said that to me I’d have to run them over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
If I see another ‘daddy’s bossin it story’ I’ll go bloody crazy. God sake joe you are just doing what normal dads do. Go away

• Haha
Reactions: 45

renegademasterx

I genuinely don’t know how anyone can be a fan of this woman. Her voice is jarring. Her fake, constant Cheshire Cat style grin is harrowing. Enjoy your newborn by all means but by quite literally locking yourself away from your other children/family/the world for this long is actually weird and obsessive, not to mention cruel on the little ankle biter who she was so fond of not so long ago who’s taken a swift back seat. Her hygiene is horrific aswell, when she is actually laughing at herself for going a week without any form of wash or a shower… there is literally no need for that and I don’t know how she lays grinning with her eyelashes hanging off admitting that 🤮 she is a very strange woman to say the least.
Oh, and if that was any old mum taking their baby out in a DOLLS pram “cos she’s too tiny for her pram” (no such thing) ~ she’d be deemed as unstable and neglectful. That must’ve been one seriously uncomfortable, cold and bumpy ride out! Looking at Roes’ face I don’t think she’s actually recovered from it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Ooooh thread title, how about;

Stacey’s decided to give exhibitionism a go;
If she’s not got a boob out then her knickers are on show! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Emsie

VIP Member
Guys have you seen the Stacey dooley... Is that her name? Post? I've just seen something on fb and apparently Stacey d had her mum booked in for a casting of hands and feet as she is end of life and the person doing it cancelled her to do Rose, opal's casting instead.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Lassie21

VIP Member
Stacey please tell all us mothers your secret!!! How on earth did you get all 4 children to fall asleep at the same time on a Sunday afternoon just in time for you to take a picture, it's a miracle I do believe!! :unsure::unsure: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 41

brookemck8

VIP Member
Stacey dropping her self in it again saying she is picking boys uo from school when we know L is in lapland uk😂

So the boys are camping in random fields, but they are also at school but one is also in Lapland. Some time traveling

• Haha
Reactions: 41