Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixxs

VIP Member
So what she is really saying is she didn't have pnd with mick she was disappointed she didn't have her girl. Now she has so she is happy. Them poor bloody boys

• Sad
Reactions: 33

pokeitwithastick

So on her latest gram post she says Rose has got her three brothers looking out for her…… 3 I’m sure she has 4! I know they aren’t allowed to post pics of Harry but he could’ve at least got a mention like the others
This is where I get confused. I know Stacey isn’t allowed to compromise his privacy and that’s completely understandable. Making out like he doesn’t exist is not. Surely she can count him in the number of brothers?

• Sad

jackolantern

VIP Member
Absolutely heartbreaking the way she blatantly ranks those kids. It’s one thing to think it but another thing to make it clear to not only your millions of followers - but those actual poor little boys. We get it Stace, you wish it was your nuclear family with your beloved R Swashes.

Stop fucking letting Leighton and Zach know it too.

• Sad
  • Angry

KTC

Chatty Member
Why wouldn’t you use the photo with all the kids as the first one on that grid post? She makes it so obvious that she only cares about Rose and sometimes Mick!
I noticed that and actually thought it was disgusting. I don't care if that sounds OTT, something like that can really damage a child. You have a family photo of everyone and use the one of your shiny new family instead? Fuck off.

• Angry
  • Sad

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Stacey taking to her bed is not much difference to her daily life anyway !

She’s always in bed or if she does get up she’s just sticking stuff on stuff to make a shit craft !

She goes off to “work” occasionally
The older boys are looked after by their dads a lot
Joe seems to do most of the school runs or her sister
She has a lot of help from Family
It’s obvious she has a cleaner or housekeeper
She has the declutter lady round twice that we know of to help sort the house out
Rex goes to Nursery
She doesn’t take Rex out anywhere no baby groups or swimming lessons or trips to the park
She rarely washes and stays in the same clothes for days on end and let’s Rex stay in the same dirty clothes and thinks it’s funny
She has no bedtime routine for the kids and let’s Rex fall asleep wherever and whenever

She’s just an all round Lazy Mare !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 32

sercombe

Chatty Member
Is there something wrong with me... like honestly.... Why do people want to stare at videos or photos of the same child (someone elses child!) like a million times? Yeh its still a baby... yeh it’s still asleep. I just don’t understand.

Put her down properly to sleep and get up!

• Sad

Fifi24

Old Stace doesn't annoy me as much as some other 'celebs/influencers' but one thing that really annoys me.... put Rex to bed ffs!!!! He's 2 years old, no wonder he falls asleep in random places he is probably bloody exausted!!!! Stop letting him nap at 7pm and get him in bed. The thought of a newborn and a toddler that has no bed time makes me want to gauge my own eyes out. Letting him go to bed.... or not in her case is not quirky or cute he needs a routine!!

Jessie98

VIP Member
You would swear she was the only person in the world to ever have a baby girl. Every fucking day "you are loved" we don't need you to tell us this. Normal women who have given birth don't feel the need to tell instagram every day how much they love their babies. She is so annoying. Seen her big gob on that poster in the window in Penney's (Primark in the UK), felt like ripping it down. Be worth getting arrested for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

toomuchcatnip

What an absolutely pointless ridiculous exercise was that today… why are they all orange? The big boys must be so embarrassed being made to match. As if they really rolled around with pumpkins “all day”. Such a load of fake rubbish. Imagine going to all that effort just for the gram. And that poor baby…put proper clothes on her, it’s COLD.

• Sad

JustLUVIT

Erm, don't usually venture on here but did little Rose not look extremely uncomfortable in that video of Rex hugging her? 😕

• Sad
  • Heart

Hotgirlautumnleaf

Someone has posted on her sister’s thread saying they messaged to say about the spelling and grammar on her labels. Just to give friendly advice. The sister reacted badly and accused her basically of being a hater. Wonder if Stacey shares the fake niceness and is actually a entitled grump just after a fast ££. Can’t believe Alan Sugar financed this.

• Wow
  • Haha

LemonIce

I'm going to hell too so..... but I have resisted saying it for a week now....she is definitely not the prettiest baby is she ?
As my Nan always said about my cousin “Ugly in the cradle, handsome at the table” 😂
Although then puberty hit him like a brick and he may as well have gone back in the cradle 😬

• Haha

watermelondoughnuts

The annex is the 'leisure complex' also known to have a jacuzzi. It has a kitchen and bathrooms so is a self contained home that the eldest two (possibly Hoe and Mick also) live in.
The main house, called 'puke..sorry... pickled Cottage has 3 bedrooms, one shower room a dressing room (attached to thing one's bedroom) an ensuite attached to thing 5's (mick) bedroom
For reference
Thing 1 - Skanky
Thing 2 - Hoe
Thing 3 - Gormless (Z)
Thing 4 - Gormo (L)
Thing 5 - Mick -(old R)
Thing 6 - Cash Cow (new R)
Thing 7 - Dead One (Gem Gem)
Thing 8 - Creepy Camera Man (Daddy)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rubyronron

VIP Member
As a kid I always begged my mum to have the annex as my bedroom eventually as I went to middle school she let me as it was great having my own space with my friends ect when they stayed over I think most kids would prefer to have their bedroom in the annex (well in my case and several friends who had one too! Haha)
I never even knew anyone with an annexe let alone ‘several friends’ 🙄

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
The sun was always going to shine through the window and hit a rose in that room as its full of the fejkas! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha