Stacey Solomon #32 Rex has a nasty gash but swipe up and make me some cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Warning this thread may contain #gates keep scrolling if you are easily offended by these😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Wow thank you for choosing my thread title suggestion my ❤ hurts and I love you all to the moon 🌙 and back 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The fejka needs to be taken if you or a member of your family go into hospital 😜
Feel free to pull a few of the leaves off to pop in test tubes and stick to your wall or other various places around the home too first though 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dunelm have launched test tube vases... bet that'll be the new hun's must-have... 😭😂:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Recap of past thread:
Rex hurt his mouth falling in the garden. We got no more detail but it needed stitches. Inexplicably Stace took a bag of crap decor in with her.
He then had to go in again with an infection.
Naturally everyone wished him well and it’s good to see him now home and looking happy.
The thread saw plenty of discussion/gates:
Is it ok to discuss kids being mucky/hygeine levels?
What does Stacey smell like?
Can you bust just your lip falling over in the garden?

Reactions: 23
Did she delete her insta post about how hard they struggled to concieve the latest pickle? Or edit the announcement post?
I found it to be rather insensitive about how hard they struggled saying that she will now have 4 . It really pissed me off because I've been struggling to concieve for 3 years! And there's other people out there who have been struggling longer than I have.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
When’s she put that picture on saying that he’s finally home back with his fur brother and sister... what about his actually human brothers? Or would they not bring in the cash?

Reactions: 22
Did she delete her insta post about how hard they struggled to concieve the latest pickle? Or edit the announcement post?
I found it to be rather insensitive about how hard they struggled saying that she will now have 4 . It really pissed me off because I've been struggling to concieve for 3 years! And there's other people out there who have been struggling longer than I have.
It was on her stories she posted that she had been trying for a very very long time 🙄 Except for the fact she has a just turned two year old and she is at least 20 weeks so really that’s not actually a very very long time !
I think once people messaged her with their stories she realised what we already knew that it’s not a very very long time 🙄🙄
I was ttc for 5 years and even I say how lucky we were as I know people who have been trying much longer that we were ! !

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When’s she put that picture on saying that he’s finally home back with his fur brother and sister... what about his actually human brothers? Or would they not bring in the cash?
Tbf I wondered if they were at their fathers given its fathers day tomorrow

Reactions: 12
she doesn’t have to try and prove to tattle that the human brothers didn’t bite him. #dogbitegate has got back to her and she’s hushing the speculation

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She absolutely posted this as a "here's both my dogs to prove it wasn't one of them that did it" pic.... fake as duck

Reactions: 36
But then again does that even completely disprove it? It still could have been, could just be pretending, member she was very vague about what happened, (why?) actually to this day we still don't know.

Reactions: 3
They’re probably relieved to be at their dads, not having to pose for another Instagram photo. The lads never look happy in those photos bless them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.