Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to make sense of the announcement... I don't understand. Did she have a miscarriage prior to this pregnancy? Or was this pregnancy misdiagnosed as a miscarriage? Either way I'm glad there was a happy ending.
They suffered losses before this one.

Reactions: 2
Same. So difficult seeing pregnancy announcements. Makes me feel so guilty that my immediate feeling is jealousy, but honestly it’s so difficult. Not sure why she needed to add the ‘evidence’ of a miscarriage tho.

1 in 4 experience a mc its heartbreaking but its probably way higher than that. I have had troubles with fertility and MCs for years and seeing people get pregnant is more triggering than a MC. Imagine everyone trigger warning every single thing in life because a handful of people dislike it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Scans are at 12 weeks & 20 weeks on the NHS. You can pay privately any time as well.
At 12 weeks, baby is tiny, skinny, alien like thing. Cant really see facial features etc as not fully formed. At 20 weeks, baby looks far more like a baby and is filling much more of your womb!
I’d be surprised if she hadn’t had a 12 week scan.. has she not missed periods etc? Her first story implied she felt rough, had a scan yesterday to find out why, implying they didn’t know .. I just cannot believe that. 4th child, you’ll be showing by 12 weeks 😂 and it’s pretty irresponsible to think you might be preggo & not double check. The scans & midwives appointments etc, are there to check on babies health (& mums).

Reactions: 18
The docs note stating complete miscarriage. Could be a trigger for people who are suffering.
I don’t mean to be rude and I also don’t want to offend anyone on this thread who has experienced a miscarriage, however celebs/influencers should be able to post about things without putting a trigger warning. In daily life you won’t get a trigger warning for these things sadly x

• Heart
Reactions: 99
I think it is Harry’s, or at least someone else’s not Hoe’s if you look you can see a white trainer underneath the bench, but Hoe is wearing black trainers in the other clips.
I think that’s Stacey’s white trainer as she’s filming it.

Reactions: 4
Hinch is so the type to do one of those classic Facebook hun comments 'so glad the news is finally out' aka 'I knew before the rest of you minions '😂
I’m sure Stacey done that when hinch announced she was pregnant then again when hinchs baby was born time stamping her FaceTime 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really sad to hear about her miscarriages and struggles, I wish her all the best. But I do find it weird how she is pregnant not long after Hinch giving birth. Didn't she also have Rex around the same time as Ronnie? I also really hope she's packed in the smoking and doesn't smoke whilst pregnant like she did in her other pregnancies!

Reactions: 9
I do feel that, I’ve had 4 miscarriages back to back, but I wouldn’t expect celebrities to trigger warning their happy announcements is all because pregnant people are all around us.
Don't think anyone meant the actual announcement,think it was just more the piece of paper with "complete miscarriage" on it..I've had quite a few misses myself and it didn't trigger me but I can see how others may feel upset seeing it

Reactions: 5
The docs note stating complete miscarriage. Could be a trigger for people who are suffering.
I agree, no need to post the actual medical notes, very strange thing to do and upsetting for people who’ve had similar news.
Fine to post about the pregnancy and reference past miscarriages, these things happen, but posting the notes is OTT in my opinion. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I am howling at the fact they’ve tried to pass Joe’s handprint off as Harry’s 😂 isn’t that going to be awkward AF the next time Harry is at their house and he sees the bench with ‘his’ handprint?! 😂 although let’s face it that bench probably went in a skip after the photo

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.