Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to make sense of the announcement... I don't understand. Did she have a miscarriage prior to this pregnancy? Or was this pregnancy misdiagnosed as a miscarriage? Either way I'm glad there was a happy ending.

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure this is joes hand, which personally I think completely defeats the point of the bench since it isn’t actually Harry’s handprint 🤨
That is so bleeping weird for Joe to do Harry’s handprint😳

She’s actually not put Harry’s name last for once

And the bleeping state of joes fake tanned face 🍊

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why lie tho? That scan looks more than 12 weeks.

'With our losses we didn't want to share until we were further along

Totally fair enough. Understandable. Alot of us can relate.

Just say that?

I've been feeling yuck and we went to check what was going on yesterday..

Don't treat your followers as stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Harsh- I’m just saying these things trigger feelings in people- your lucky if you don’t understand that
I do feel that, I’ve had 4 miscarriages back to back, but I wouldn’t expect celebrities to trigger warning their happy announcements is all because pregnant people are all around us.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
It’s weird to put Joe’s hand. Like I get his mum doesn’t want him plastered all over SM but then why do it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
1 in 4 experience a mc its heartbreaking but its probably way higher than that. I have had troubles with fertility and MCs for years and seeing people get pregnant is more triggering than a MC. Imagine everyone trigger warning every single thing in life because a handful of people dislike it.
I just felt we got what she meant from her first slide, she didn't have to add the physical evidence.

Reactions: 6
I don't believe that is Harry's hand, I think it's Joe's. Does he wear a ring like that?
I think it is Harry’s, or at least someone else’s not Hoe’s if you look you can see a white trainer underneath the bench, but Hoe is wearing black trainers in the other clips.

Reactions: 3
Rex is going to have his nose pushed right out.

If its a girl it's got to be called mitzy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do feel that, I’ve had 4 miscarriages back to back, but I wouldn’t expect celebrities to trigger warning their happy announcements is all because pregnant people are all around us.
Neither would I after several miscarriages and late term losses- but I understand why it would trigger some people and being in the public eye she could have thought about this first- I’m not arguing with you over it- I’m just saying some people get upset by it- and that’s that

Reactions: 10
Oh dear oh dear. All those that were saying she isn't pregnant don't you all feel silly now? It was soooooo obvious. She was even showing a little bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Everyone is different but go ape whist pregnant would have scared the crap out of me!!
Especially after a MC -she’s been tired, no mention of Covid vaccine/jab!! & looks more like tit than normal… if she wasn’t pregnant, she would have been to the doctors to be checked out🙄
I’m pleased for them, & hope she holds on to the bubba - 🤗
She is still a ditz who doesn’t wash, have the kids in a routine, doesn’t cook, creates tat, & uses her kids for the money, money, money…😂

Reactions: 8
Hinch is so the type to do one of those classic Facebook hun comments 'so glad the news is finally out' aka 'I knew before the rest of you minions '😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.