Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Send me off to the rave thread but those handprints - particularly Harry’s - melted me a bit.
I wish her all the best
Tattle is full of love despite what others say, we are kind and lovely....when they do the right things and aren’t xxxxx 😂

Reactions: 12
I can't wait for Hinchs OTT comment about how she's known for aaaaaages and how the kids are all going to grow up together 😴

Reactions: 32
For people who have also experienced miscarriage and loss- pregnancy announcements can really really trigger people :(
I understand but it’s like going to Asda and seeing a pregnant lady, you can’t trigger warning that

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Even though she’s an exploitive tit , I wish they’d all do it like zoe(lla) bish bang, scan pic and sex announcement in one go

Reactions: 11
Everyone is different but go ape whist pregnant would have scared the crap out of me!!

Reactions: 33
Nah I’m done with her. She could have put a trigger warning or something. I’m sorry for her losses (it’s one of the worst things you can go through) and am pleased for her that’s it’s going well now but posting scans and pregnancy tests is so upsetting for so many of us. I’m not going to hang around while she flaunts her maternity freebies and gifted nursery tat etc, it’s too much for me. I unfollowed Hinch when she said she was expecting again and I’m all the better for it so she’s unfollowed now too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The docs note stating complete miscarriage. Could be a trigger for people who are suffering.
1 in 4 experience a mc its heartbreaking but its probably way higher than that. I have had troubles with fertility and MCs for years and seeing people get pregnant is more triggering than a MC. Imagine everyone trigger warning every single thing in life because a handful of people dislike it.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.