Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone just catch the video of one of the older boys (sorry don’t know his name 😂) smashing a water balloon out of Rex’s hand??! I screenshot it as I knew she’d edit it out because it was unnecessarily aggressive. You can tell he’s pissed by his face and then gets a balloon to throw at the other older one. She’s now edited it and reuploaded it so you don’t see it. You can see the balloon smashing where she’s edited it and now I’ve noticed he knocks one out of rex’s other hand! As he goes to throw the other one you can see Rex ducking 😔 I only dip in and out of here and often see it talked about but I was shocked to witness it! Poor Rex. View attachment 601490
I saw that too!

Reactions: 2
I think Rex does the older twos heads in 😂
There’s been a few times where they’ve looked irritated by him, always hidden with music but you can see it on their faces
Well they are second best to him bless them, they must get annoyed I mean Leightons last birthday she did nothing and he got some crappy cake thing ans rex got a whole themed party and horses! The cake was probably more expensive than what she did for poor Leightons whole brithday

Reactions: 23
Also .... “could be my hormones but im just not feeling right”🙄
Well they are second best to him bless them, they must get annoyed I mean Leightons last birthday she did nothing and he got some crappy cake thing ans rex got a whole themed party and horses! The cake was probably more expensive than what she did for poor Leightons whole brithday
Yes thought that too, unless Leighton had a really expensive present that she didn’t share as it’s not relatable to us supposed peasants to spend £1000 on a birthday lol

Reactions: 10
I think she needs to go and see a Cardiologist because everything ‘hurts her heart’ why has everything got to be so emotional and over the top ffs every single post she’s almost crying about something 🥺🥺🥺🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
If something doesn't make her cry or hurt her heart then it gives her life 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think she needs to go and see a Cardiologist because everything ‘hurts her heart’ why has everything got to be so emotional and over the top ffs every single post she’s almost crying about something 🥺🥺🥺🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
It absolutely drives me crazy too.

It’s that she never tells him to treat anyone or anything nicely for me 🤦‍♀️ She lets him pull the poor pets all over the place, hit her and the “big boys” and just generally run riot and be aggressive with everything, she’s really creating a nightmare situation with him in a couple of years, I pity the nursery teacher who’s gets stuck with him in their class.
Just wait until a new baby arrives!

Reactions: 8
So she’s been asleep on the sofa since 6 with the boys. Will they get dinner before they go to bed ? Is joe there ? If he is why didn’t he wake them and feed them? If he’s not there is she going to carry each of them to bed by herself. Two of them in a separate building?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s been asleep on the sofa since 6 with the boys. Will they get dinner before they go to bed ? Is joe there ? If he is why didn’t he wake them and feed them? If he’s not there is she going to carry each of them to bed by herself. Two of them in a separate building?
maybe they eat earlier? We eat tea between 4&5! X

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If they had a set routine and went to sleep in a bed with plenty of space they would get a restful night sleep and not fall asleep in the afternoon at their age!and when they are in their beds Who knows what they get up to in that annex when they are meant asleep

Reactions: 9
So Celebrity gogglebox is back on tonight, what are the chances no Stacey and Joe Joe on this one won't want to show the scale of Pickle Mansion with the outside shots

Reactions: 8
Trying to be tactful here but I can’t. Who the hell took time to knit/crochet/glue flowers on that bloody gonk and send it in to LW for her.
It is truly hideous and naff.
But the person may have made it togetamention with love, so it is a bit disrespectful to then let the angina causing goldenchild, have it.
He’s obviously teasing the dog with it so expect it will be ripped to bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes thought that too, unless Leighton had a really expensive present that she didn’t share as it’s not relatable to us supposed peasants to spend £1000 on a birthday lol
Rex is the money maker,the one she can monitise because she and Joe give permission,the other 2 boys would need permission from their dads to be flogging stuff all over social media

Reactions: 17
Trying to be tactful here but I can’t. Who the hell took time to knit/crochet/glue flowers on that bloody gonk and send it in to LW for her.
But the person may have made it togetamention with love, so it is a bit disrespectful to then let the angina causing goldenchild, have it.
duck me "the angina causing golden child" has just killed me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Celebrity gogglebox is back on tonight, what are the chances no Stacey and Joe Joe on this one won't want to show the scale of Pickle Mansion with the outside shots
They arent on this series going by the official Instagram page.

Reactions: 1
They arent on this series going by the official Instagram page.
thank Christ, watching her stuff her face and chew like an animal for the last series was vomit inducing, surely they wouldn’t subject us to that again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly my thoughts. I do (proper) crafts and if I’d spent time making and sending that to her I be really upset to see that little spoilt brat wreck it like he almost certainly will. That child unfortunately doesn’t seem to have an appreciation for anything, especially animals. Next thing you know he will be dragging it around the muddy garden. 😡

I must have missed it but what was the big announcement about the Wendi house? Wasn’t she waiting for all ‘the Pickles’ to be there before posting it??? What was it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
thank Christ, watching her stuff her face and chew like an animal for the last series was vomit inducing, surely they wouldn’t subject us to that again
She was a right misery on there, poor Joe only had to make a comment or ask to share what she was eating & she would eye roll 🙄 I don’t know if she was trying to be funny but it wasn’t & it’s exactly the reason I can’t stand Denise Van Outen on Gogglebox, belittling your partner on national tv 😒

Reactions: 17
She was a right misery on there, poor Joe only had to make a comment or ask to share what she was eating & she would eye roll 🙄 I don’t know if she was trying to be funny but it wasn’t & it’s exactly the reason I can’t stand Denise Van Outen on Gogglebox, belittling your partner on national tv 😒
I live DVO on it, it made me like her again after how awful of an actress she was on neighbours. I'm glad Stacey isn't on Gogglebox this time around. Shane and Bez are the stars of the celebrity version.

Reactions: 7
Joe does not ask her to go fishing all the time 😂 Him and his boy are over the moon for some peace and quiet away from her camera, her manic smile and cackling. Can you imagine her cavorting on the edge of the water throwing maggots all over herself singing Moana songs 😑

Oh and Rex could gut a fish with his bare hands and she would still be peddling him as such a sweet little animal lover who hurts her heart that she never wants to stop beating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.