Stacey Soloman #17 If you can be anything in life.....be a Wilma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Stacey will go offline over Christmas so she can get around the new rules?

Reactions: 36
Well I hope her multi household meet ups and non essential trips to London were worth it...its down to people like her that millions are in tier 4.
I hope she follows the rules at Xmas...and if she doesnt I hope her neighbours report her

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I believe they can't have bubbles in tier 4, I don't know much about it as I'm not in that tier. I do wonder what she's going to do now, how will they get round breaking the rules?!

Reactions: 8
They will just pay more attention to who is posting what and when. joe’s post at the flying centre was taken down shortly after I asked the company if I had to adhere to rules. They replied I would and then haven’t replied since I asked if the rules were different if I am famous 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’ve stayed away from watching her stories for a while now but it annoys me so much how many bubbles she has. Two older kids are with their dads, joe sees his other son, then she has childcare from her mum (though we’ve seen her have it from her dad as well) then her sister, her work, grinch.. she has like 8 different bubbles on the go. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 32
duck off stacey you absolute twit waffle!!! You haven’t stuck to lockdown at all have you! And that’s why we can’t have Christmas cause of cunts like you!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Am I correct in thinking someone on here walks past her house regularly? Maybe that poster might want a Christmas day stroll past and can let us (or pref the police) know how many cars are outside?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ffs wish she’d stop with this love you all to the moon and back bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Great, now it’s on the DM. I doubt Wilma wanted this. Also, it looks like she deleted the “goodnight everyone except Wilma” story.
It's not like Wilma really trolled her, she wasn't nasty. It's ridiculous that the press have picked up in this, she only said nobody cares, she didn't call her horse teeth or anything worse, ffs.

Her Dad was at the soup kitchen taking photos. Everything, she does is for publicity.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She should lose her job at loose women for breaking all these rules!! She’s a joke.

Reactions: 31
Great, now it’s on the DM. I doubt Wilma wanted this. Also, it looks like she deleted the “goodnight everyone except Wilma” story.
Shes no better than what she calls 'trolls' actually she's worse because she's broadcasted it to thousands. What a bully.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I felt actual rage when she said about people not seeing family etc at xmas that's because of people like HER. Just because you say someone is in your bubble that doesn't make it true or okay. What a bloody joke she is . Same goes for hinchy

• Angry
Reactions: 38
‘The pink room’ makes me wince everytime I see it. She’s definitely ridiculously tight with money.

Reactions: 21
That last story she did about moving into tier 4 made me so mad. Theres people like us in the south east who have actually followed the rules and are suffering now because of people like her. Do celebrities think they’re exempt? I’m so mad because it was going to be my one day to see my mum and dad, we even found out this morning that they were both negative so I was on cloud 9 then it all went to tit. My one year old doesn’t even remember his grandparents we’ve been away from them for so long which makes me so sad. Sometimes I think to myself should I have just been selfish this past year and met up with them anyway but no, you’ve got to be selfless and think of others in this pandemic. You don’t know who you could be affecting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
That last story she did about moving into tier 4 made me so mad. Theres people like us in the south east who have actually followed the rules and are suffering now because of people like her. Do celebrities think they’re exempt? I’m so mad because it was going to be my one day to see my mum and dad, we even found out this morning that they were both negative so I was on cloud 9 then it all went to tit. My one year old doesn’t even remember his grandparents we’ve been away from them for so long which makes me so sad. Sometimes I think to myself should I have just been selfish this past year and met up with them anyway but no, you’ve got to be selfless and think of others in this pandemic. You don’t know who you could be affecting.
It does make you so mad! We haven't seen my family or parents since February and dont plan to anytime soon yet shes with the world and his wife and will still have an Xmas day party etc and then make out how hard It is 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.