Stacey Holmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you are safe for now she never seen us all in the red tayto car ootside the court she was too busy rapping to the judge
Don’t think that’s what the judge was expecting when he asked to see her rap sheet 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“am looking for a van to take heavy stuff to storage unit ? any body i know first dibs”

Her todays fb post 🤯🙈

Reactions: 2
“am looking for a van to take heavy stuff to storage unit ? any body i know first dibs”

Her todays fb post 🤯🙈
Shes put most of wee jacks stuff into storage its a sin! Shes desperate for someone to report her for going abroad when shes not going anywhere shes a liar

Reactions: 3
Please tell me you are watching this live right now? Utter loon ball.
I caught some of that 🫣🫣🫣 hate speech is not free speech her sign said sitting in her maky veranda holding a sign and singing about dead young boys shes a piece of tit

Reactions: 1
I caught five minutes of her pish. Trying to convince everyone and their granny that she’s bleeping off to Spain, holding up an old, used Ryanair luggage tag. She’s desperate for someone to call the social/housin/polis to say she’s absconded so she can jump out her front door and shout SURPRISE then say it’s part of the intimidation tactics being used against her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I caught five minutes of her pish. Trying to convince everyone and their granny that she’s bleeping off to Spain, holding up an old, used Ryanair luggage tag. She’s desperate for someone to call the social/housin/polis to say she’s absconded so she can jump out her front door and shout SURPRISE then say it’s part of the intimidation tactics being used against her.
Aye her smirks give her game plan away everytime! Shouting that shes packed her whole house up into storage all thats left is a table on the veranda 🫣🫣

Reactions: 5
Shes on fb talking about wanting to go home - referring to Spain 🤯 she a lunatic
She's always looking for a reaction. Thrives off the drama. Imo she needs a full psych evaluation, cos she is dangerous. Especially to that wee boy, god bless his wee heart. Seems a lovely well mannered wee boy. 💔

Reactions: 3