Stacey Holmes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing all this in hope people do call the police so she has evidence of people reporting her due to malicious intent. So it looks better when she goes to court and they see all the genuine reports she will just say no they where lies too. She’s a crackpot but a very calculated yin at that. Dangerous wummin.
Defo dangerous, she blocks anyone with facts , i watched her when on night shifts , shes up talking tit after smoking her stuff , but I got blocked cos I challenged her nonsense & fabrications

Reactions: 3
Defo dangerous, she blocks anyone with facts , i watched her when on night shifts , shes up talking tit after smoking her stuff , but I got blocked cos I challenged her nonsense & fabrications
She needs a permanent stint in leverndale.

Reactions: 3
One of the key words here is calculated. She knows what she is doing (to a point) She loses control when she is stoned and waffles more sh@te than usual. She knows to do ‘just enough’ in respect to Jack. She makes it very difficult to work WITH her with her obsession with recording staff etc. And for that reason- it will take a catastrophic event for either of them to get the proper help they require. She is infuriating- I am so glad I don’t work in GG&C NHS or Glasgow City Council.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One of the key words here is calculated. She knows what she is doing (to a point) She loses control when she is stoned and waffles more sh@te than usual. She knows to do ‘just enough’ in respect to Jack. She makes it very difficult to work WITH her with her obsession with recording staff etc. And for that reason- it will take a catastrophic event for either of them to get the proper help they require. She is infuriating- I am so glad I don’t work in GG&C NHS or Glasgow City Council.
I honestly feel sorry for any professional staff that need to deal with her. She would break the patience of a saint that bleep.

Reactions: 7
Thats very well put especially just enough in regards to jack and sadly i think it will take something bad to happen before any interventions are in place i mean at the very least allowing jack to get an education which is his basic human right and she can pretend all she wants but she doesnt homeschool him at all poor wee boy does not even realise what type of live he should be living he is so brainwashed he thinks life is peachy as long as everyone leaves him and his mum alone its so warped

• Sad
We’ve had a video made 🥳

Hullo Stacey 👋 that Senorita Scotlands oot to get ye incase ye didny know 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thats very well put especially just enough in regards to jack and sadly i think it will take something bad to happen before any interventions are in place i mean at the very least allowing jack to get an education which is his basic human right and she can pretend all she wants but she doesnt homeschool him at all poor wee boy does not even realise what type of live he should be living he is so brainwashed he thinks life is peachy as long as everyone leaves him and his mum alone its so warped
The poor boy is going to have zero social skills , which of course she’ll blame on his autism. He’s no going to be a wee boy for long and I really hope he gets away from her as soon as he’s able.
She had a cheek to call big jinty controlling and all the rest of it when she treats her poor boy as a possession and not an actual person. Heart breaks for him 😢
---
We’ve had a video made 🥳

Hullo Stacey 👋 that Senorita Scotlands oot to get ye incase ye didny know 😳😂
Wits she saying? I can’t find her , more than likely blocked 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She thinks we are as stupid as herself and Jinty 🤣 Born from same cloth them 2 for sure. Like the sis too. Out for all they can get. Think they’re the big I am 🤣🖕🏻

Reactions: 4
The poor boy is going to have zero social skills , which of course she’ll blame on his autism. He’s no going to be a wee boy for long and I really hope he gets away from her as soon as he’s able.
She had a cheek to call big jinty controlling and all the rest of it when she treats her poor boy as a possession and not an actual person. Heart breaks for him 😢
---

Wits she saying? I can’t find her , more than likely blocked 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s screenshot our comments , I think she finds it suspicious that we’re talking about her going to a psychiatric hospital when she was according to her almost sectioned at court🥴

IMG_9036.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s screenshot our comments , I think she finds it suspicious that we’re talking about her going to a psychiatric hospital when she was according to her almost sectioned at court🥴

View attachment 2880176
See for someone who likes to broadcast with her broadcasting degree 😭😭 her whole life she has a big problem with anyone talking about her we only comment on what YOU put out there stacey and what we have all seen is stinking behaviour from you
---

View attachment 2880176
Also do they even section you at court when your there about custody??

Last edited:
  • Heart
See for someone who likes to broadcast with her broadcasting degree 😭😭 her whole life she has a big problem with anyone talking about her we only comment on what YOU put out there stacey and what we have all seen is stinking behaviour from you
---

Also do they even section you at court when your there about custody??
She’s possibly kicked aff when it didn’t go her way & the police have had to deal with her

She’s possibly kicked aff when it didn’t go her way & the police have had to deal with her
Sounds like something she would do right enough shes a riddy to society
---
Shes went and tagged police scotland on twitter telling them this thread is proof we are behind them trying to section her 😭😭🫣😂😂😂😭😭
IMG_4727.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
---
Shes went and tagged police scotland on twitter telling them this thread is proof we are behind them trying to section her 😭😭🫣😂😂😂😭😭View attachment 2880216
She’s going to lose her tit when she finds out we were sat outside the court in the red motor

• Haha
She’s going to lose her tit when she finds out we were sat outside the court in the red motor
Even more so when she realises the drones often hover ootside her windae but her black chalk paint used to obstruct the view…. Thank duck she washed it before aw the visits from social work 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Even more so when she realises the drones often hover ootside her windae but her black chalk paint used to obstruct the view…. Thank duck she washed it before aw the visits from social work 😂😂😂😂
She’s going to get PC Colin sacked when she finds out he’s been giving us a swatch of her documents 😭 I’m going to have to dae box battles to feed the weans 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s going to get PC Colin sacked when she finds out he’s been giving us a swatch of her documents 😭 I’m going to have to dae box battles to feed the weans 😭
That's it been reported that PC Colin has been kicked off the force over this. Shocking.

(I've covered your mans face so I'm not doxing yous).
Screenshot_20240417-031946_kindlephoto-652946512.png

• Haha
duck sake lads, how have you got yerselves outed again. That’s twice in a week, first the Big Man now Stacey.

think you all need to realise these are not just the dregs of schemtok. They are highly intelligent, observant and articulate, the smartest of the bams. Stay safe troops. Stace is the TikTok version of Liam Neeson & John Wick combined.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---
Shes went and tagged police scotland on twitter telling them this thread is proof we are behind them trying to section her 😭😭🫣😂😂😂😭😭View attachment 2880216
Wonder who she thinks I am that I don’t need to give police evidence anymore 😕

• Haha
Wonder who she thinks I am that I don’t need to give police evidence anymore 😕
I think you are safe for now she never seen us all in the red tayto car ootside the court she was too busy rapping to the judge

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guarantee statutory services getting sent to her hoose is the equivalent to the apprentice getting sent for tartan paint

rite of passage for all the wet behind the ears newbies 🤪

• Haha