Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
She has a cheek to call anybody fat. She was sitting at that conference the other night with her bingo wings oot looking like Mandy Dingle's long lost lesbian sister. Which Costa is it she's always creeping about in? I'm tempted to email their HQ and say the staff are being recorded and insulted by a psychopath. People shouldn't have to deal with that at their work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

cctm

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if guests had complained too. She was out smoking the other night & a male guest was standing at the door smoking. She kept turning the camera on him then doing that stupid sneer & snigger she does. He was drawing her absolute stinking looks.
I think it was a guest who complained about the smell of weed as well she was saying i have prescription to smoke this even though she sat on that stage saying she never smokes anymore at all only uses oil 🤣🤣
---
Imagine finally getting a safe bed for the night to be confronted by this absolute walloper filming herself talking absolute mince thinking she’s the bee’s knees 🫤
That woman the other day she was talking to and never knew stacey was live was talking about really fleeing for her life with just clothes she had on and how she was getting help for a coke addiction and theres stacey streaming her live who knows if her violent man could have seen that

• Angry
  • Wow

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
The soup kitchens aren't just for homeless it's for anyone in need of food. We have seen a massive increase in young families and single zero hour contract people needing our help in last couple of years unfortunately x
I’ve just seen a post of her saying she was given 6 tubs of rice and she had the cheek to say to someone “it’s only rice” she has no clue what it’s like to be hungry if that’s her attitude. She sits drinking coffee in Costa all day almost everyday and if she can afford to do that then she doesn’t need any help.

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
Where is she just now ? Costa? Wherever she is is closing up for the night, they asked for the table and chairs back, they want her out to shut for the night but she’s no moving because she’s using their plug sockets. She’s an absolute riddy scrounging leccy. Where is she taking that poor wean when she’s papped out wherever she is , is he going to have to walk the streets ffs . She should be ashamed of herself
Shes still in st enoch what she has done is despicable and it is her doing it not john not the social work or anybody else its her

singlelife

VIP Member
She was sent to a hotel on Southside I think & refused entry because she didn’t have suitable ID. She went back to st Enoch & said she’s waiting on them calling to tell her to go to premier inn.
she put a post up with hotels in city centre & highlighted merchant city at £500 a night!!!!
---
She’s absolutely vile. 9.30 at night & that poor wean doesn’t know where he’s going. Not a bit of security in his life & getting left in b&bs or hotels where he doesn’t know a soul
Social work are a damn disgrace.

• Angry

cctm

VIP Member
I almost feel sorry for her now. She is seriously unwell and needs help.
I dont, i believe she knows fine well what she is upto and is driven by her wants her needs and her desires and everything that gets destroyed in the process is collateral damage but jack my heart breaks for him

Spanor511

VIP Member
And I’m sure the Gorbals Housing Office will be advising whoever has to take her on, exactly what she is like. Nobody should have to deal with that in their work.

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
It's activies with other kids he misses out on. My bairn was in the gala yesterday, next Saturday it's his football teams gala. School sports days and school trips. When has she ever taken him out for the day to the seaside on a wee adventure. She's the most selfish person I have ever come across.
Even that time they were away for 90 days there jack was lucky to get an hour at the pool at the end of the day think he visited the beach 3 or 4 times and that was when it suited her he would ask to go to the pool or sea she would say its too hot because she would rather sit in bars or cafes all day long or causing trouble thats what annoys me about those who say she wants to give her son a better life abroad no she wants to give herself a better life abroad she doesnt care what her son wants to
Do they do the same crap in spain as shes been doing here last few weeks

beebee789

VIP Member
I don’t know how she’s not had her head kicked in yet.

Saying that, she seems to only start on people she thinks won’t smash her about.
She pure loves to abuse people who are trying to work a job, something she's never done in her sad little life. Receptionists, shop-workers, service staff in bars and restaurants - she speaks to them all like shit. It must give her a kick, knowing these people aren't paid enough to put up with her but have to do so anyway. Horrible human being.

• Angry

Cass_25

VIP Member
The Costa staff’s hearts must sink when she bounces through the door at opening time every morning

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
She’s putting words into that poor weans mouth. Imagine what she must say to him off camera. I don’t think SW would send him to live with John anyway. Foster carers are a hit and a miss. It’s an absolute sin, he has nobody to help him. Big Jinty stays out of it and no wonder.
I think shes untouchable nobody is going to stop her if anything does change it may be that the da gets some visitation but by that point jack already hates his da he thinks his da is trying to kill them sending the bush to spain to fight them, sending bobbleheed to costa to fight her and every time her time ran out in spain she told jack his da made them go hame shes poisoned his mind against his da so much thats why she wants jack to talk to them and tell his opinion she knows his opinion is what shes made it
---
She said in wullies live she reads here every night and to expect police 🤣🤣🤣 we might need to move to the secret thread hoors shes getting the popo

Last edited:
  • Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
She wants to be on the street, so she can attain the maximum level of victimhood and attention being "Homeless" will allow.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
The soup kitchens aren't just for homeless it's for anyone in need of food. We have seen a massive increase in young families and single zero hour contract people needing our help in last couple of years unfortunately x
If she can afford to spend a fortune every single day in Costa she can afford to feed her & her son. She’s at it & is ripping the cunt out of the folk providing food

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
She was sent to a hotel on Southside I think & refused entry because she didn’t have suitable ID. She went back to st Enoch & said she’s waiting on them calling to tell her to go to premier inn.
she put a post up with hotels in city centre & highlighted merchant city at £500 a night!!!!
---
She’s absolutely vile. 9.30 at night & that poor wean doesn’t know where he’s going. Not a bit of security in his life & getting left in b&bs or hotels where he doesn’t know a soul
Social work are a damn disgrace.
She showed a pic she took of two women I think maybe from that hotel saying they had all the files of the homeless people on show on their desk. She will do and say anything to get people into trouble and see if she came near anywhere near any place I worked I’d be telling the company not to entertain her. Dangerous dangerous narcissistic cow

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
She’s got a face for radio right enough
A face only a mother could love but Jinty doesn't love her either. x
---
Aye and fuck how it affects her own son i mean look at this people would be so thankful for this and shes saying no her own flat is on level 12!! Her son knows not to go near windows and things so what does it matter that its on the 14th floor she boils my piss her
View attachment 3029907
Was she not going back to her house in the Gorbals last night ? x

• Haha
She’s just said to the wean when they get a house she’s not getting wifi cos he just wants to sit and play his game all day. This coming from a woman that’s live on tiktok 18 hours per day. Make it make sense.

• Angry
  • Wow

MOBO1973

VIP Member
Aye they’re pretty tough on folk who abandon Scottish secure tenancies. There’s literally no reason to abandon an house. She could have applied for a move, she could have looked for a swap. But nah, she’s made an arse of in and now she’s gonna feel the repercussions. Although I realise there I’ve wrote social work. SW will be involved but I actually meant a housing officer. Basically she will get placed in a scatter flat and every few months she will get a visit from a HO to make sure she’s managing to maintain her tenancy and keep the house to an acceptable standard. That will go on for a long time before they are willing to offer her a new full tenancy again. And with her behaviour, it’ll just prolong it. Can imagine her refusing to let the HO in etc, she will end up like Lez and Gaz. In a “scatter flat” for years.
No harm to Jack but I hope this happens to her , she gets away with far too much , another kid could be in that house settled & going to school everyday