Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
The funniest thing is these doctors are trying to be serious and talk about how weed can help things scientifically and staceys sitting buzzing like a wee rampant rabbit on the stage talking about how dogging school and smoking joints made her focus at school then in the next breath say if she had had weed as a kid she wouldnt have had to wait till her 20s to get a degree 🤣🤣🤣 meanwhile half the audience are like cheech and chong i dont think last night was integro’s shining moment
---
Want to add as well she phoned curaleaf the other day to get one of their psychiatrists to evaluate her (they dont do that) but last night was saying shes now an integro patient???? And claimed that if she was ever to be sectioned she would be taken to the priory in london as shes a patient of harley st 🤣🤣🤣🫣🤣
She's really shown how uneducated she is there with her spiel, because so much of the medical literature demonstrates how adolescence is the absolute worst time to smoke weed. It is a period of synaptic refinement, where the connections between neurons start to become less malleable and more fixed. Extraneous interconnectivity is reduced, which is why adults are generally less impulsive and more conscious of their actions than a teenager. The brain is transitioning from childhood to adulthood, and weed has direct effects on the synapses and completely disrupts this process.

This remaining dysfunctional connectivity is also evident in the brains of patients with psychiatric disorders, ranging from schizophrenia to major depression. It's also why these stoners often never get beyond the mentality of a teenager; they literally fried their brains during a critical developmental period and thus arrested their own development. Consuming weed at this age has also been shown to have a direct effect on IQ, as intelligence is also reliant on refined connectivity between brain regions.

Anyway, thanks for coming to my Ted talk. I just hate how she talks absolute shit and nobody ever calls out her plain incorrect information.

Source: I have a BSc in Neuroscience and a fucking PhD in Neurobiology. But unlike Stacey, my degrees are actually real.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

beebee789

VIP Member
I find weed culture so weird. Imagine going to a conference about your favourite drug cos it constitutes your entire personality.

I like lemsips but am no gonna go to a fucking conference about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There she’s saying sw is coming after anyone who posted her whereabouts ie “doxxed” her. Stacey hen, how the fuck would we know where you are to post it if you hadn’t already doxxed yourself by filming your whereabouts? Think about it for a second you fucking mutant.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

beebee789

VIP Member
Wtf are spanish clothes? It's no like she's got cases fulla fucking flamenco dresses is it. She's really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

GCC Housing team won't have anything to do with her. It's the Homeless team she's dealing with and they'll be the same soon enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the fact that Thompson's solicitors have refused to represent her. Her shoogly house of cards is beginning to fall around her and I'm here for it

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
She posted a vid telling people to stop saying she’s not well cos she’s fine. Talking about yourself in third person on your 2 accounts suggests you’re def not fine.
Its giving dee maxwell
Thanks admin
Sent from ipnoe

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
They're right beside Charing Cross station. They could have taken a wee trip down to Helensburgh for a few hours. x
She doesn't care about doing anything to enrich that boys life. She 9nly want to hang round where foreign guys are trying to get that fat hole filled. I hate using the word fat or bodyshaming but she's just a fat cow. An Evil fat cow at that. Poor poor child.

Reactions: 12
Fucking loonball scribbling out johns name, despite clearly alluding to it being him, and scribbling out the date for the court appearance despite the fact that it will appear in the public court rolls under Paisley SC 😂

Pretty sure she’s in breach of that undertaking by posting that anyway. Lock her up.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She doesn’t want Kennishead flats because she’s knows they’re wild and nobody would take her pish. She loves being in hotels, where she can intimidate staff who can’t react to her without losing their job.

cctm

VIP Member
!
NFA Sofa Surfing 😂 is that letter actually real?
---
Look at the nick of her🫣

Has she been moved out of the town cos I’ve just heard her say she needs to go buy trousers cos she came out with those shorts on. Why would she not just go back to the hotel to change
She is making out they only have summer type clothes with them in the suitcases but she can go and get all their own stuff it blows my mind that shes been allowed to run with this she knows nobody is after them you would think some shred of proof would be needed and i dont mean a letter from the psychiatrist saying that she spoke to social worker and repeat what they said because the social worker who wrote that letter out is a disgrace to their whole profession and clearly incapable of protecting children
---
Oh and stacey stop making out like you have to pay any debt back to SAAS for any degree 🤣🤣 you may have that debt but you certainly arent paying it back as you need to earn a certain amount a year before you have to start paying it back you arent the only one with a degree 🤣🤣🤣 we know how it works

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Shes trying to convince people the medical weed calmed her right down why are all the other people in the room actually seeming calm and she still seems erratic
I've only watched ten minutes and she's hardly shut up 😂 she isn't even speaking about the same thing as anyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

cctm

VIP Member
The soup kitchens aren't just for homeless it's for anyone in need of food. We have seen a massive increase in young families and single zero hour contract people needing our help in last couple of years unfortunately x
Thats true its a shame and then you get people like stacey who take food from the homeless team (her words) and just have it all in a bag no interest in eating it just acting out this big fantasy shes not in a situation where she requires help from the homeless team and shes taking away from those who are in genuine need shes the one spent money on flights baggage knowing she was not allowed to fly and she even used a charity in spain to give her food again taking away from those in real need

beebee789

VIP Member
Never in my life have i seen a medical conference advertise having a vaping area as one of its main attractions 😭

1718905355805.png

What kind of mickey mouse fuckery is this. If i wanted to listen to a bunch of uneducated Stoners talking shite i'd just watch Schemetok.

Last edited:
  • Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Mental how every person in Stacey’s life has been abusive/ controlling.
Even madder how every single person in authority has been a cunt to her too.

🎶 it’s me hi, I’m the problem it’s me 🎶

• Haha

MOBO1973

VIP Member
Last December they were still Spain she was insisting they live there now , days till xmas & she had nothing for him & say he could maybe get a ps4 , people were saying you cant get them now or games & she was not happy & says hes too young for the latest play station , he got nothing for Christmas 100% sure of it , they landed back in Glasgow as the 90 days were up & stayed in a hotel think at the quay maybe - nothing showed Jack it was Christmas time 💔

• Sad