Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
I’ve got a couple of days catching up to do with crackpots craziness as I’ve had to mum things with my kids🙄how dare they want to have fun😂but just scrolling fyp and see shes back in the flat. Shes just had probably a couple of thousand spent on her for hotels courtesy of GCC when we all knew all along she would always return to the flat.
I could be doing with a couple of weeks off from doing housework making breakfasts and getting free energy and WiFi so think I’ll go make some lies up see if it works for me😂
Shes made herself look like a right numpty noo away back to the gorbals its disgusting what shes put her son through the last few weeks as well as all the resources shes conned to pay for the food, taxis and hotels other people who actually needed it could have used that money 🎶🎶🎶 she got a black heart🎶🎶

Reactions: 12

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’ve brought up my boys alone since they were 2 and 3. They’re big men now. Best thing I ever done, because I didn’t want them growing up thinking the way he treated and spoke to me was the proper way to be. I could write a book about the things he done and said to me. But I was very young and I look back and I’m raging I even gave him as long as I did. The only thing I’m enternally grateful for, is he never, ever fought me for access (because he’s so selfish), so I never had to fight him in court or anything. I couldn’t imagine having to hand my babies over to him, so massive respect to yous. It must be so so hard.

• Heart

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Never in my life have I heard of a council paying for a homeless person who has accommodation. She is taking away from someone in real need of it. How she can sleep at night ill never know. Sadly I do know though. She dont care 1 iota about anyone but herself. Not even wee Jack 💔💔. Oh and winning this vendetta against an innocent man. Just because he decided to move on, and not be under her thumb anymore. Vile creature of a woman. GCC should be ashamed of themselves. No money for cleansing but spending money on this muppet.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Why didnt i see that 🤪 that would be totally what she would do
After the stupid smiling videos from earlier. The homeless wouldn’t let her return there and stay there last night if they were offering her another place because of safety fears. I think they all know she’s at it now. Well I sincerely hope they do.

• Heart
She’s also claiming that the arrest caused her heart rate to go up to 150bmp.
Aye that tends to happen when you realise you’ve been caught a belter and now you’re about to face the consequences of your actions.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She doesn’t want Kennishead flats because she’s knows they’re wild and nobody would take her pish. She loves being in hotels, where she can intimidate staff who can’t react to her without losing their job.

cctm

VIP Member
!
NFA Sofa Surfing 😂 is that letter actually real?
---
Look at the nick of her🫣

Has she been moved out of the town cos I’ve just heard her say she needs to go buy trousers cos she came out with those shorts on. Why would she not just go back to the hotel to change
She is making out they only have summer type clothes with them in the suitcases but she can go and get all their own stuff it blows my mind that shes been allowed to run with this she knows nobody is after them you would think some shred of proof would be needed and i dont mean a letter from the psychiatrist saying that she spoke to social worker and repeat what they said because the social worker who wrote that letter out is a disgrace to their whole profession and clearly incapable of protecting children
---
Oh and stacey stop making out like you have to pay any debt back to SAAS for any degree 🤣🤣 you may have that debt but you certainly arent paying it back as you need to earn a certain amount a year before you have to start paying it back you arent the only one with a degree 🤣🤣🤣 we know how it works

Last edited:
  • Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Imagine telling someone they will wait til you get ready, when they're papping you oot. 😂😂😂 fuckin hell always got to be in control. Cannot wait til this fud bites the kerb hard. She needs it. Can't say what u want on tiktok always gets removed. 1 twisted little boot

cctm

VIP Member
She cant hold her water so she’ll be on blabbing about it all later but I don’t believe she’s even been at a hearing never mind been awarded sole custody, she’s just trying to make people think that’s how it’s went. If she’s representing herself then she’s probably been at court to submit her own evidence and she’ll have been given a copy of what evidence John has submitted and that’s how she knows there will be screen recordings used.

I can just imagine her strutting into the court with one of those wee cases on wheels the solicitors use with all her Spanish documents in it😂
She cant be getting taken serious representing herself 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i need to see this we aw need a tayto day oot to see this comedy masterclass

• Haha
Reactions: 11

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
And to think if only she never tried to noise up John. She would already be in Spain with Jack. And the foreign guys she loves so much. No 1 would have been any the wiser, but no rent a gub Stacey had to blast it all out. Don't ya just love it when someone fucks up royally when trying to play victim 😂😂😂😂. Maybe John will have the last laugh

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I really really hope the council insist she has to go to Kennishead flats. She should not be staying in 100 pound a night hotels, stuffing her fat face with a full English every morning for free.

Ell87

VIP Member
Shes trying to convince people the medical weed calmed her right down why are all the other people in the room actually seeming calm and she still seems erratic
I've only watched ten minutes and she's hardly shut up 😂 she isn't even speaking about the same thing as anyone else!

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
She’s took her own 2l bottle of coke into the restaurant to drink & was sitting with all her gadgets plugged in sponging their leccy, fucking riddy 😭
No way🫣she is a pure gadgy 🤣
---
Wow just seen the video about the restaurant and she thinks shes so entitled. You can tell that guy was being patient with her but she just pushes it and when he told her to just get out she tells him naw he’ll just have to wait. No wonder wee j walked off before she was sorted
---
Is the restaurant she got kicked from the same place she was in this morning having breakfast cos she was trying too tell the woman how to do her job whilst being on live. I hope the bars, restaurants and hotels all start to forward her photo to each other to start warning them about her…she’s needing humbled and what better way than people refusing to put up with her crap

Last edited:
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Never in my life have i seen a medical conference advertise having a vaping area as one of its main attractions 😭

1718905355805.png

What kind of mickey mouse fuckery is this. If i wanted to listen to a bunch of uneducated Stoners talking shite i'd just watch Schemetok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
See at the end of the shellfish recording, her saying it’s a public place and the owner saying no it’s private property - of course it is private property and if she was such a hot shot lawyer as she claims, she would know that. Fucking screwball. I hope he calls the cops still and gives them cctv of her. They’ll know instantly who she is and hopefully lift her for a breach. Fingers crossed. She’s needing sectioned.

specialK21

VIP Member
Mental how every person in Stacey’s life has been abusive/ controlling.
Even madder how every single person in authority has been a cunt to her too.

🎶 it’s me hi, I’m the problem it’s me 🎶

• Haha

MOBO1973

VIP Member
Last December they were still Spain she was insisting they live there now , days till xmas & she had nothing for him & say he could maybe get a ps4 , people were saying you cant get them now or games & she was not happy & says hes too young for the latest play station , he got nothing for Christmas 100% sure of it , they landed back in Glasgow as the 90 days were up & stayed in a hotel think at the quay maybe - nothing showed Jack it was Christmas time 💔

• Sad

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
She might end up attracting the wrong kind of conflict. Something she can't walk away from unscathed. An know what she will absolutely fucking deserve it. Just hope that wee boy doesn't see it. Then again he's always left in a hotel room himself. Hopefully removed before end of holidays 🤞and be on track to catch up with his peers. His maw tho I couldn't care 2 fucks about her. Sorry but no. She deserves all coming her way.

• Heart