SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s really shocked me. She has shared inappropriate stuff before but that’s probably one of the worst ones I’ve seen from any
Influencer. Why would you want those sorts of images of your child being seen by strangers? I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 3
Looks like no shop bought eggs for Ada and Raffy this Easter from mum. Hopefully the grandparents buy them tonnes.

Reactions: 1
I wish she would stop posting photos of her kids in swimwear. It’s just inappropriate and unnecessary.

Reactions: 4
Her six things post. She gets nervous about what she posts on social media and if it could offend someone. How does that square with all the pictures of Ada on the potty, in her swimwear, kids in just their underwear? If it all makes her so anxious why does that sort of content make the cut?

They are all very negative, it made me feel a bit sorry for her, but also if she struggles with it so much, don’t put yourself through doing it via IG

Reactions: 2
Agree, they were hugely negative., but also she centres her family (specifically her kids) in her content which seems unwise if social media makes you feel so vulnerable. I do wonder about how negatively she still talks about transitioning to parenthood and two kids so many years later, you would hope you’d have adjusted to the change by this point.