Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s embarrassing. “Oh I like this meal, IT MUST BE AUTISM #hyperfocus”. Autistic people can just have favourite meals. It doesn’t need a speshul label.

Reactions: 5
wait, what was that reel? did she say she has to sniff every plate and item of cutlery she uses, whether at home or in public?! and yet she says that from an outside perspective would notice anything different about her, despite her sniffing plates in restaurants?!

She’s just jumping on the mukbanging bandwagon. It’s probably content for her OF account.

Reactions: 2
She always looks like there's a whiff about her I wish she wouldn't parade in her underwear!

Reactions: 1
She always looks like there's a whiff about her I wish she wouldn't parade in her underwear!
It’s not even the fact she’s overweight; she’s just so bereft of any attractive qualities. Her colour sense is in the dumper even when she is dressed.

I continue to believe she is maintaining that semi clad portfolio to use for income on fetish websites.

So glad we didn’t dish out money on a Virgin cruise then find her in the canteen sniffing her utensils. Why would Virgin invite the likes of her on press trips. More likely a gift from Mom and Dad so they can get eyes on the grandchildren.

Reactions: 4
Agreed!! I don't even think she has colour sense, I think she just wears the things she does because they fit her. Some of it is just vile and wouldn't even look good as a pair of curtains so I can't understand how she feels "confident" in them.
That's the thought I have when she's filming in her underwear, she's keeping up her portfolio for the fetish
It would be just your luck if you had booked a cruise and walked in to see her sniffing a fork I'd like to know how she gets these free trips, it's not like she's a great influencer, she's rubbish at it. She's more bothered about talking about herself. After what she done to Disney after they refused to give a bippity boppity makeover to Piper or whatever name she's going by now, I would be steering well clear of asking her to do some P.R for my company!

Reactions: 6
I always wonder how she gets PR trips too. She doesn’t seem to have a lot of engagement in her stuff and I don’t think she particularly comes across as someone whose life you’d want to have or anything.

What was it that happened with Disney? 🫣

You asked about the Disney thing:

About five years ago, when her middle child was starting to play dress up, she tried to book a ‘Bibbly Bobbly boutique’ princess dressup session at Eurodisney for the child. Disney told her it wasn’t meant for boys, and refused to give her a booking.

She went thermonuclear on them, contacted all sorts of media, including doing television interviews, basically riding the woke wave in the hopes of righting the huge injustice (in her mind) done to her then-3-year-old. She began styling her child as transgender at that time, based on the fact he was playing girly dressup at home.

The story got picked up by international media and she benefitted by suddenly picking up a few thousand followers on her social media. Google search shows how viral it went.

This also got her on the media list of loudmouths who will give an opinion on anything and she has been recalled onto radio Devon etc to be interviewed about transgender and other issues.

Disney relented, apologised, and I suspect, gave them paid them off by agreeing to some type of long term admission/accommodation pass to Disney in exchange for her agreeing to only post positive things about Disney. This is one of that company’s prime strategies to shut down critics. Notice she now only posts positive reviews about Disney.

She has subsequently visited Disney for month long trips, and styled herself as ‘an autistic person with a special interest in Disney’. She posts articles about how to book Disney trips which are click bait for her. From reading them, I’d say most people who click them just end up wasting time reading about HER experiences. She lies a lot, saying she walks 10k steps a day, while also saying she hires a mobility scooter to skip lineups.

I suspect she is on a list of ‘travel bloggers’ who are edgy enough to attract punters who might otherwise not dish out on a cruise. Virgin is aiming for alternative market demographics with these new ships. You can bet she’ll be shouting from the rooftops about her latest cruise as though she’s been partying with billionaires.

It’s at the point now where she’s just a daily chuckle at how gobby people can get when they have the exquisitely cringey combination of styling she has chosen.

I sent a link to her semi-clad photo to an old friend who works in a senior job with the Branson charity arm. I wonder what RB they will think of the company using the likes of her as a media partner. I expect the response will be ’hey, we want to penetrate alternative markets’.

Last edited:
the thing i never understood about her rushing to the papers etc to talk about the Disney thing is that when a child grows up trans, they often don't want others to be able to access photos and information about them when they were younger, presenting as whatever gender was assigned to them at birth. and while I know Noah experimented with changing her name, and has now opted to revert to being called Noah - that may change in the future, and she may not want the world to have access to her "dead name". woth Hayley being so pro-trans rights and so vocal as the parent of a transchild, I don't understand why she is so happy tto exploit Noah's privacy, despite knowing the potential damage that could cause. it just goes to show that her presence on social media isn't about protecting her child or trying it make the world a safer place for trans individuals, and far more about the benefits SHE can derive from the situation of being a known "influencer" - ie the free holidays.

She is certainly making the most of the food and drink available on that cruise - the main fact I've learned from the info she has shars that all food and drink is included in the price of the cruise, and the majority of the content she has shared is photos of food/menus/herself eating. Four/five course evening meals with dessert, followed by a whole pizza a few hours later as a midnight snack before bed, bag of sweets immediately following a big meal to snack on during a quiz, ice cream as a second dessert - all included! Was she invited to go on the cruise JUST to create content to let people know that they can eat as much food as they like while on the ship because that seems to be all she is really sharing.

Let her get on with gorging herself. This time next week she’ll be back in her dump, moaning about all and sundry. All this experience will do is make her want to spend even more on travel instead of saving for her family’s future.

Just so glad I now know the type of punter Virgin wants on its ships, so I can avoid them. I’m not even giving her the clicks this week. She’ll be diabetic soon at this rate. Him too!

Reactions: 3