Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh when she gives out money saving tips 🤣
especially when she is assuming that cancelling the odd TV subscription and buying clothes from vinted ate the top tips everyone needs to be able to afford a yearly holiday to Disney, as opposed to already budgeting simply to afford the basics! she is pretty much going down the "millennials need to cancel Netflix and stop buying avocados and they could easily but a house!" route with her money saving advice! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
especially when she is assuming that cancelling the odd TV subscription and buying clothes from vinted ate the top tips everyone needs to be able to afford a yearly holiday to Disney, as opposed to already budgeting simply to afford the basics! she is pretty much going down the "millennials need to cancel Netflix and stop buying avocados and they could easily but a house!" route with her money saving advice! 🤣
She really is. And it's all stating the bloody obvious too. Lots of people can't afford those kind of subscriptions or non essential purchases in the first place.

Reactions: 3
Just caught up with her latest. She has recapped her therapy and how she has been diagnosed with CPTSD. Apparently because her 'trauma' comes from multiple things. How she can't remember Christmas that were spent with the ex because of DV. How she has been really ill all weekend with severe IBS because she ate things she shouldn't. Low and behold after the tales of woe while she is putting on the make-up she is out eating stuff she shouldn't! No mention of home ed of course!

Just caught up with her latest. She has recapped her therapy and how she has been diagnosed with CPTSD. Apparently because her 'trauma' comes from multiple things. How she can't remember Christmas that were spent with the ex because of DV. How she has been really ill all weekend with severe IBS because she ate things she shouldn't. Low and behold after the tales of woe while she is putting on the make-up she is out eating stuff she shouldn't! No mention of home ed of course!

Those stories pissed me off. So the lazy slob spent all day in bed, no so "lessons" for the kids. I feel so bad for them ☹
Also I don't need to see her painting her greasy potato face 🥔

• Haha
What will she say she's been diagnosed with next?
She was talking a few weeks ago about trying to get diagnosed with ADHD because her partner has it, seems to be a trend amongst millennial Instagrammers 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s just barking mad. And the state of her warpaint, pink eyeshadow makes her look like she has a double eye infection. And painting foundation on her neck tit….gives me the creeps just watching her.

Reciting her list of mental conditions and how it’s everyone else’s fault. Has she ever considered how much of this is actually self inflicted by her just being such a lazy, greedy, resentful, annoying twit through the years. And now she expects the taxpayer to fund 2.5 years (and counting) of therapy so she can tote up some more disability claims. The system needs to discharge people like her who just hog patient lists. Theres a reason why therapy is limited to 6 sessions girl!

Reactions: 5
She was talking a few weeks ago about trying to get diagnosed with ADHD because her partner has it, seems to be a trend amongst millennial Instagrammers 🙄
She's determined to get the kids diagnosed with it. I'm no expert of course, they might be for all I know, but you're exactly right, it's a trend with instagrammers. Same with the anxiety trend with youtubers.

My kids came home really excited yesterday about something they’re doing at school. I mean they aren’t always enthusiastic about school but it made me feel sad for those kids that are just completely missing out on the friendships, the fun, the opportunities, the discipline. Everything.

She must have watched a few TikToks and like half the population, self diagnosed themselves with ADHD

• Angry
The latest is a series of stories about herself and what she is about, has the cheek to describe herself as a working mum!

• Haha
For normal people, any new diagnosis of ADHD within the family would be a private and concerning issue. Instead, she broadcasts it on the internet. There is something so wrong about her glib attitude.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is that IG rant about transgender loos a little unhinged? All that finger waggling, scratching various parts of her face with pointed nails, and visceral fat wiggling every time she moves her arm….just….please,no.

I was watching it when some random guy posted a comment calling her a nutjob making no sense…and she must have immediately deleted it. She’s on there today begging for likes because that makes her feel better apparently.

Is it just me or is that IG rant about transgender loos a little unhinged? All that finger waggling, scratching various parts of her face with pointed nails, and visceral fat wiggling every time she moves her arm….just….please,no.

I was watching it when some random guy posted a comment calling her a nutjob making no sense…and she must have immediately deleted it. She’s on there today begging for likes because that makes her feel better apparently.

Yes but remember if you don't agree with the beige flump about everything, or even dare to offer an opinion of any form - not being against transgender people but just discussing the subject as a whole because it's not black and white - then you're automatically a transphobic who loves JK Rowling blah blah blah 🙄

• Haha
So Piper's written a piece for their newsletter.....is it just me having doubts that she actually wrote it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s getting to the point where seeing her daily posts is my daily eyeroll at the sad state of the world

• Haha
I have no problem whatsoever with transgender, however, how can a child know at 1 year old? 2 to 3 years old, but not 1.