Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all so predictable, isnt it? 🙄 And each time, its amazing and unreal! 😑
She never leaves San Antonio, well except to go to the hippy market - and she only ever goes to the tit tat one not even Las Dahlias (which is amazing). She literally eats plates of wet looking salad from the all inc buffet restaurant, sits on the bay beach with her book or stalks the Mambo Brothers. Ibiza is such a gorgeous island and she makes it look dull and tacky AF. So many beautiful beaches and towns and cool restaurants, bars and clubs but not for our Spanj, San An all the way! Suppose it’s where she feels at home.

Reactions: 7
She probably won't get to go this year. She'll just be living her best life on the balcony with the seagull. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She never leaves San Antonio, well except to go to the hippy market - and she only ever goes to the tit tat one not even Las Dahlias (which is amazing). She literally eats plates of wet looking salad from the all inc buffet restaurant, sits on the bay beach with her book or stalks the Mambo Brothers. Ibiza is such a gorgeous island and she makes it look dull and tacky AF. So many beautiful beaches and towns and cool restaurants, bars and clubs but not for our Spanj, San An all the way! Suppose it’s where she feels at home.
You can take the girl out of Peterlee but you can't take the Peterlee out of the girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'd love to go to Ibiza, but wouldnt do the same thing year after year, where's the excitement? Each to their own, I suppose, it it just seems pointless! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'd love to go to Ibiza, but wouldnt do the same thing year after year, where's the excitement? Each to their own, I suppose, it it just seems pointless! 🤷🏻‍♀️
There is SO much beauty on that island, if you get a chance to go then take it! the old town is amazing and there are tons of gorgeous beaches and places to visit. Spanj sits on one of the worst beaches on the island, goes to the same bar every night and acts like she’s discovered utopia - maybe it is her version of heaven but she’s a pretty limited person so yeah, to be expected really.

You can take the girl out of Peterlee but you can't take the Peterlee out of the girl.
Just Googled Peterlee... NOW I understand!!!!! What a absolute dump!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That's an understatement! She moved to Hartlepool because she thinks she's better than everyone else.
Is Hartlepool any better? Not much judging by her balcony photos! She really thinks she’s in the lap of luxury with her balcony, fairy lights and seagull!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh dear, Spanj has put her IG on lockdown. Guess she hasn’t got much content seeing as she’s at home in her flat with just her grinch slippers and seagull for company 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh dear, Spanj has put her IG on lockdown. Guess she hasn’t got much content seeing as she’s at home in her flat with just her grinch slippers and seagull for company 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was going to come on and say that! 😂 These influences/wannabes have either gone quiet or are asking their followers for content advice! 🤨

Reactions: 1
She’s still on insta but not posting. She follows my friend and liked her post which was only posted 40 mins ago.
Wonder why she’s keeping so quiet...bizarre

I’ve just noticed she’s deleted my personal and weighloss accounts so I no longer follow her! bleeping weird as I’ve only ever liked pics. bleeping weird narcissist

Reactions: 4
I’ve just noticed she’s deleted my personal and weighloss accounts so I no longer follow her! bleeping weird as I’ve only ever liked pics. bleeping weird narcissist
Mine too! Says I follow her when I search then when I click on her name says it’s a private account! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Spoke to her quite recently too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.