Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Anyone taking vitamin advice from Sue deserves explosive diarrhoea. All her money & vitamins and she always looks so miserable & is always sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Madscone

VIP Member
It's so blantly obvious that he is making himself known coz of the dance partner! If he was so secure in the marriage he would just continue business as usual! Baby 🤢🤢

• Heart

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Poor oul.Dzyll looked very gaunt in those stories.
I wonder were Dr Doireann’s stories tonight a bit of shade at Sue, showing us shite called “de-bloat and de-stress” without even knowing what was in it.
Dr Doireann was basically saying she wouldn’t recommend multivitamins to people because they don’t need half of what is in them and most of what people do need, the doses in multivitamins are inadequate.
Dr Doireann has her own agenda as she has her own vitamin range so she’s dissing other ranges now. Gave up watching her when she was just constantly pushing her range. She never once said to get your bloods done before you start taking vitamins as you may not actually need them. If you’re within normal ranges on any of them why would you take them?

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Carla on Sue's feed, with a hair transformation not passing through in the background a full video dedicated to Carla hair transformation Like if Carla wants to be on social then why doesn't she have her own page instead of begging Boozy for a shoutout ! The whole family is so odd 😐 Like im so proud of you - for what - DWTS - a second class tv show even by RTE standards with a bunch of Irish nobodies 🙄 Is that an achievement? Praise for shite counsellors I understand she's the star but DWTS, the Tacksons lost me there 🤔

Hello:-)

So predictable 😂 she only ever comes on stories soeaking when she wants to promote something. I was wondering what was going on the last two mornings with her coming on ‘for the chats’… now it makes sense. She’ll keep doing it thinking it’s getting people on her side to vote. It shocks me that some people can’t see through her and actually still buy her products.

OK so why the fuck is her hair dresser and stylist and mua sitting in sues house having a domino's party to watch sue on the late late. its like some weird fucking cult... has that Jane one no life away from sue. its all so bizarre.

• Haha

Malc

Chatty Member
Dylan hasn’t posted anything on instagram in ages and then today, multiple posts! The last post he’s in bed catching Sue’s hand. Only showing affection now when another man has her attention( her dance partner). Talk about jealous !!

• Haha

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Sue and Dylz spent the summer in Portugal (he’s still there) they rented a villa but hope to buy one. She spent the time at the gym and eating oysters. She flew The Tacksons out a few times as she can’t be with her husband on her own. She flew the dog out for two days for Dylz birthday. She came home to do her her tv show and went back to Portugal after four days, she back in Dublin now. She’s stepped down as CEO of her company as she’s taken it as far as she can. She’s spending Christmas in Dublin but is ‘relocating’ back to Portugal full time……..

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
She has more chemistry with her dance partner than her husband. Ireland answer to the strictly curse

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Sue got lucky and was in the right place at the right time. In the early days I’d say she did work hard and made things happen etc, but in the last few years she has put the bare minimum into everything. She can’t even do ads for brands without reading off the pr sheet. Even when she was the ceo she would appear in the office about 5 days in the year and make a huge song and dance about it.

Sue has spend more time being hammered screeching into the phone. Even last Christmas she was doing a live for her Christmas sets off her face.

Now apart from all of the above, she was a disgrace during the lockdowns having caters in, going to Portugal when the country was shut down etc.

Reactions: 18

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Getting her kitchen redone and an American fridge after Christmas. Why???? All she ever seems to eat in kitchen is breakfast, would have though it was perfectly functional as it was to slice up an avocado and make two slices of toast. Saying the shelves on the fridge door not adequate, well if you’re going to bang them shit like she does the jars will fall off them. Dont know if mentioning it this morning was a beg to a kitchen company or is she going to actually do like the rest of us and pay for it.
This waffle about paying to listen to her talk about stuff she can’t talk about in front of men (!!!) is destined to go the same route as her mental health page, does she ever engage her brain before putting her mouth in gear.
I am genuinely in complete disbelief that people think this hun is real, she is the fakest, most insincere person I have come across and that is without taking into consideration her limited knowledge of the English language. A dose.

• Heart

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
So she’s having over 20 people for dinner Christmas Day and she’s swanned off to Dubai, you’d easily know she’s not doing any of the work herself

Grace1718

Chatty Member
She must be getting a good payment off symprove to be up recording that shite every morning. Also a bit disingenuous that she doesn’t have sp etc on it - not a hope is she plugging that brand for nothing but content - just don’t buy it. She is really coming across as such a try hard in those videos …. Odd vibes from her 😐

Scarbouro

VIP Member
How fecking sad that he feels the need to do that! 🙈 Like, ye can't be all dismissive one minute about SM and the next minute changing your profile to public so you can show pictures of your abs! The timing is very weird when all the attention is on his misses! He hasn't posted anything in months but decides now is a good idea...

Also, is bribing people for votes even legal?? How does she think it's appropriate giving away goodies in exchange for sharing screenshots of people's votes for her. Not sure how the other contestants will feel about that. 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry