SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe I missed her opening up her Valentine's presents😂😂. If you looked up the word tacky in the dictionary you'd see a pic of Sue beside it.

Reactions: 8
Can't believe I missed her opening up her Valentine's presents😂😂. If you looked up the word tacky in the dictionary you'd see a pic of Sue beside it.
No....I looked up Del Boy Trotter and up popped Sue and her family 🤣

Reactions: 3
She definitely has a housekeeper or chef or something in the mornings. There is no way she gets up and does her juicing and sets her table like she's sitting down to a hotel breakfast!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a different person. Gone too far with work on her face. 😳
The thing is how will this look age, she can kinda get away with it now cause she's in her thirties. She'll have to keep all the botox etc up and how is she gonna look in 10/15 yrs😬

Reactions: 4
She just screams tacky in that post! 🤮

Asos beauty don’t even stock sosu shite do why is she there?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.