Sophie’s Healthy Kitchen #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she writes her stories like she’s a single mum? Where’s her husband to help share the load with sleepless nights etc?

Reactions: 1
She seems totally unhinged and constantly stressing about routines, nap times etc. I reckon she’d get more sleep if she just went with the flow a bit more but it seems she has major control issues

Reactions: 2
It's beyond me that no one is calling this woman out! This image is sickening, it's bleeping body checking 101 and major Thinspo! It's awful, I wish she'd get some help.
Jeez that’s horrific, she actually seems worse? Gosh having babies has really done a number on her and rhitrition hasn’t it

• Wow
It's beyond me that no one is calling this woman out! This image is sickening, it's bleeping body checking 101 and major Thinspo! It's awful, I wish she'd get some help.
OMG. Shocking. She’s one dangerous woman. And she apparently has clients that she supports for healthy eating and lifestyle? 😳

I don’t understand how she constantly says she’s having no sleep but given she doesn’t have a 9-5 doesn’t stay in bed for a few more hours with the baby rather than up at 4am to work out?!

Sophie recently posted a lot of photos and in one of them she looks more emaciated than ever. I so wish she would get some help and that there is more regulation in the dietitian industry. Looks so unwell and undernourished. It’s sad when people do this so that others might see them as being good at their job and ultimately it’s so dangerous. Heartbreaking to see, in fact.
---
The only body she’s affiliated with is the Association for Nutrition. I don’t know how seriously they would take her skeleton parades though.
I think it’s almost a safeguarding issue for herself and for those clients whom she’s working with. Surprised Rhitrition hasn’t sorted this.
---
It’s actually genuinely upsetting at this point. She is not a well person and I dread to think how much damage she is doing to vulnerable people.
I couldn’t agree more - it’s like watching a train wreck.

Last edited:
I would urge anyone seeing this to report it. It’s dangerous rhetoric. I’m eating lots of chocolate (yeah right) RN yet I pose like this with my ribs protruding to promote the message of balance and nutrition??? The woman is sick and needs help.

Attachments

• Sad
I would urge anyone seeing this to report it. It’s dangerous rhetoric. I’m eating lots of chocolate (yeah right) RN yet I pose like this with my ribs protruding to promote the message of balance and nutrition??? The woman is sick and needs help.
omg this is so so so bad!! Surely people in her life can see this post?!