Sophie’s Healthy Kitchen #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, one of my friends has an ED and is obsessed with her - that’s how I became aware of her! It’s very scary because she sees her “healthy behaviours” and thinks it is all ok with her being a nutritionist!
That is so sad and so awful. Is there a body that her behaviour can be reported to? Does she ever see any proper clients though? I get the impression husband is quite well off as are her parents and she just plays at any sort of “work”
What’s really terrible are the constant images of food she posts - cakes, doughnuts etc and you know she ain’t eating them. Not a chance.

Reactions: 3
That is so sad and so awful. Is there a body that her behaviour can be reported to? Does she ever see any proper clients though? I get the impression husband is quite well off as are her parents and she just plays at any sort of “work”
What’s really terrible are the constant images of food she posts - cakes, doughnuts etc and you know she ain’t eating them. Not a chance.
The only body she’s affiliated with is the Association for Nutrition. I don’t know how seriously they would take her skeleton parades though.

Amazed she had actually periods so as to get pregnant given her emaciated appearance in so many pre preganancy images, but this photo makes me feel nauseous. The arm pose, the leg, the ribs poking out. Such a dangerous message and I’ll bet she’s posting about “snapping back” within a week of delivery and obsessed with exercising again.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Amazed she had actually periods so as to get pregnant given her emaciated appearance in so many pre preganancy images, but this photo makes me feel nauseous. The arm pose, the leg, the ribs poking out. Such a dangerous message and I’ll bet she’s posting about “snapping back” within a week of delivery and obsessed with exercising again.
Yikes. Agree totally!

Bore off. You’re six days post partum and yet again posing in your skinny obsessed way. This woman grates on me in every way.
She’s disgusting isn’t she!! Has she revealed baby H’s name yet or we still waiting for the big reveal?? I can’t watch her anymore as she’s so self obsessed it drives me mad!

Bore off. You’re six days post partum and yet again posing in your skinny obsessed way. This woman grates on me in every way.
And WHY is she back “working” (whatever that is) already today??? So problematic on so many levels

Reactions: 1
And WHY is she back “working” (whatever that is) already today??? So problematic on so many levels
I have zero clue what work she actually does. But yep, completely the wrong message yet again.

She’s disgusting isn’t she!! Has she revealed baby H’s name yet or we still waiting for the big reveal?? I can’t watch her anymore as she’s so self obsessed it drives me mad!
Hudson Gray Bertrand
Why are they all soooo obsessed with sharing their “birth story”? It’s the height of self obsession.

Reactions: 2
Five weeks post partum - I loathe these kinds of posts and images. Do you know what - it’s fine if you’re in your PJs all day, too shattered to wash your hair or string a sentence together with cracked nipples, a pelvic floor and vag that feels like a football emerged from it, desperate for more than 40 minutes sleep and having the urge to shout at everyone twenty times an hour when you’re five weeks PP. this woman is dangerous and smug.

Attachments

Five weeks post partum - I loathe these kinds of posts and images. Do you know what - it’s fine if you’re in your PJs all day, too shattered to wash your hair or string a sentence together with cracked nipples, a pelvic floor and vag that feels like a football emerged from it, desperate for more than 40 minutes sleep and having the urge to shout at everyone twenty times an hour when you’re five weeks PP. this woman is dangerous and smug.
This is horrendous. How does this make her clients feel. No credibility whatsoever

She’s one of the worst people on that app in my opinion. Which is really saying something. I cannot stand her.

I hate how tagged posts like this can appear in your feed even if you don’t follow them. I do NOT follow Sophie. I didn’t watch with audio on but why the breastfeeding. And the skeletal frame. She looks so unwell it’s just all not ok

Attachments

• Wow
I just cannot this with woman. She looks unwell.
I never ever comment on here but found her thread and cannot believe how ill she is looking. This morning she said she got up at 4:30 to work out even though she’s constantly complaining of being sleep deprived?! If that isn’t a sign that she’s obsessed/ill I don’t know what is! How are her family/husband not stepping in?!