Sophiena_Official #3 She can't cook, read or speak but she loves the smell of money!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she was going to mention the Uber bit, til Dottie called her out and said she got a taxi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice friend indeed.

Thanks for parenting my kids all weekend but I've now got a headache and Chris & I need to have an adult nap so if you can just go home now that would be great.
You will need to get yourself an uber to the station and get a train home as I'm not driving to Birmingham again! Thanks, bye.....cya, wouldn't want to be ya! 👋🏻
*Front door slams shut!*

I bet Rebecca wont be babysitting again for quite a while......

• Wow
  • Haha
This Rebecca is something to do with dan I am certain of it.
She only came onto the scene on one of their ghost hunts then all of a sudden they need Sophiena na na na and her army of brain dead minions to boost ratings on the ghost hunt page so they mysteriously become ‘best friends’ who’s able to look after the ‘babies’ for the night.
Job done now jog on love and find your own way all the way back to Birmingham! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm shocked she left her children with a stranger , who does that ?
The way she was explaining it at first Rebecca sounded like a life long family friend.

• Wow
  • Haha
The way she was explaining it at first Rebecca sounded like a life long family friend.

the way she talked about chezzer, Ben rantz, Yorkshire peach, Eden, Holly and so on I’m surprised one of them couldn’t help with child care while her and chris went ghost hunting for free (she said herself she didn’t get paid) more lies from the beggar as there’s no way they would go to that much effort for zero income!
what a sad lonely life she’s leading isolating herself and her ‘babies’ from family and any close friends she may have all for the sake of making some quick cash on social media!
She’s riding the wave and when it all comes to an end she’s going to end up high and dry without a pot to piss in and the poor ‘babies’ won’t have a clue what went on!

Reactions: 5
Insta story this morning she explains she can't announce she is going to tesco before she gets there , why ever not Sophie na na, you're not a celebrity by any stretch of the imagination 😅

• Haha
Insta story this morning she explains she can't announce she is going to tesco before she gets there , why ever not Sophie na na, you're not a celebrity by any stretch of the imagination 😅
I doubt anyone gives a tit enough to follow you to Tesco at 5:30 am soph hun 😂😂

• Haha
Still insisting on feeding the ‘babies’ with them god awful plastic plates I see and a 10 outa 10 was no surprise. 😴😴😴

• Sick
Oh it’s Chris’s birthday but she’s gotta turn it into another bleeping advert.
Is nothing private at all and even showing off the boys bedroom too.
bleeping fraud. 🤬

• Angry
She doesn't seem to wear her dressing gown that she "designed" very often.

oh yes the dressing gowns that every other creator has for sale on their own TT shops but she claims to have designed hers herself! 🤥😂
The amount of absolute bullshit she comes out with absolutely cracks me up,
What about her clothing range?
the shirts she was going to sell. She wore one once that made her look like a court jester!
honestly was the most hideous of tops which wouldn’t look out of place on a rugby pitch! 😂😂😂

• Haha
We are all trolls with to much time on our hands apparently! 😍 🖕🏼
“How do they have the time” she does realise it’s not one person sat here 24/7? IT’s NUMEROUS people who see through you. It takes 30 seconds to make a post on here and I do it when my son is having dinner or at school etc. I’m also not a negative person and neither is my son so how dare she slate our parenting. I don’t shove my son on social media for money so say all you like soph at least I have morals and safeguarding. Maybe if you weren’t making videos 24/7 you’d have time to leave a comment too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pot. Kettle. Black.
You absolute fraud.
slagging us off on her Instagram saying how terrible we are at parenting! 😂😂😂
Believe me sweetheart I am not a negative person and no negativity would ever come from me onto my nearest and dearest.
You keep pushing them ‘babies’ in front of the camera if you find that’s good positive parenting! 😂😂😂
Your live is full of freaks only interested in seeing colby or dottie constantly asking to see them instead of watching you cook yet another load of pork noodles! 🙄

• Sick
“How do they have the time” she does realise it’s not one person sat here 24/7? IT’s NUMEROUS people who see through you. It takes 30 seconds to make a post on here and I do it when my son is having dinner or at school etc. I’m also not a negative person and neither is my son so how dare she slate our parenting. I don’t shove my son on social media for money so say all you like soph at least I have morals and safeguarding. Maybe if you weren’t making videos 24/7 you’d have time to leave a comment too 😂
Saying she doesn't know where people find the time to leave "troll" comments because she could use some of that time... Yet makes tiktoks and Instagram stories constantly. That takes a lot more time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That made my day her little instagram pop at us trolls this morning. Certainly made the last day in the office much brighter knowing my time isn’t wasted. I’ll be here till the bitter end to watch her TT empire crumble. She can block as many as she wants or delete what ever comments she likes it’s just burying your bright orange head in the sand as everyone is working you out for the workshy fraud that you are.
So what homeless charity is she visiting with the babies on Christmas Day as she made a huge point a while back that they were all going to a soup kitchen to serve up food to the less fortunate!
oh that’s right more bullshit talk to try and win over the minions. You keep telling them lies because tattle doesn’t forget and neither will the trolls! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hahaha why is she acting asif she doesn't literally ignore her children whilst she records TikToks? 💀 At this point she classes filming one with them as "quality time" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.