Sophiena_Official #3 She can't cook, read or speak but she loves the smell of money!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 3 already.....Sophie na na na always gives us plenty to talk about!!

Who wants to do the recap for the new thread?

Reactions: 2
New week new page and wonder what utter tripe this beggar will come out with this week.
refreshing to see so many people commenting on her ghost hunt post last night saying how unhappy and unfair it was to be charging so much!
funny reading comments from the minions clearly triggered and upset because some people spoke out about her being a greedy money hungry beggar but sad seeing just what a state the country is in for so many people.

Reactions: 5
Very quiet today isn't she

same every time there’s a little bit of controversy.
all them unhappy comments on her post and even plenty on theactual ghost hunts page complaining about her too.
We will get a crappy tearful soppy video soon enough no doubt.
But first she’s probably gotta drop her new bestie all the way back to Birmingham! 🥴😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched some clips of the one soph did before that was free. All Dan and Adams fans were saying please get soph to move, can you tell her to be quiet, can Adam do this room alone etc. they all seemed pissed off with her and seems it was the same last night 😂

• Haha
That explains just why the ghost hunters get this clown on their hunts….. using her and her clout to raise their own numbers…….. use her just like she did to all the other creators over the last few months…….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That explains just why the ghost hunters get this clown on their hunts….. using her and her clout to raise their own numbers…….. use her just like she did to all the other creators over the last few months…….
defo using her as im sure Dan fell out with her until she signed onto connect which is his management and now they’re besties. Dan made a video about unfollowing a creator who he thought was a friend after they were being disrespectful posting TikTok’s during the queens funeral and a lot of the comments were saying it was soph and when I looked he didn’t follow her but now does

That’s it i remember now.
They definitely had a bit of a falling out over the respect of the queens funeral, I remember her posting a bullshit crying video then as well.
but definitely Dan has got her onboard just to gain viewers and followers from sophiena na na na na.
have a taste of your own medicine! 😂😂😂

• Haha
That’s it i remember now.
They definitely had a bit of a falling out over the respect of the queens funeral, I remember her posting a bullshit crying video then as well.
but definitely Dan has got her onboard just to gain viewers and followers from sophiena na na na na.
have a taste of your own medicine! 😂😂😂
karma for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she’s been getting away with it for months, mugging off other creators and latching onto their followers.
the comments are hilarious and her blocked list will no doubt grow even bigger through this.
Patronising cow calling people darling and yes darling you can remove any comments we make and block us as much as you want.
looking at the comments now she’s blocked absolutely loads of people who dared question her as loads of comments are gone that were there this morning!
Truth is your time on TT is running out you complete beggar. 🖕🏼

Be prepared for a full on pitty party crying her eyes out montage tit video soon enough.
she will bleat on about how she’s spent a wonderful time with her best friend and her babies after such a busy few days.
funny how she finds time to be on TT to reply and block anyone who dared question her motives for last nights ghost hunt but she doesn’t have time to put a video on thanking all her wonderful minions for such amazing support stumping up their hard earned pocket money to watch! 🥴😂

well blow me down with a feather as if by magic as I wrotey last bit a video appeared on TT!
And what a stinking attitude she’s got, clearly rattled by so many people calling her out about the fee to watch the ghost hunt so she has to mention it many times how she only went there to support her friends! 😂😂😂😂
Piss off love you didn’t go to all that trouble for nothing we all know how greedy you are.
Now you crack on drowning your sorrows this evening as we all know Dan is only interested in your clout and couldn’t give a toss about you and you’ll be on the used scrap heap with Eden soon enough.

Last edited:
What an absolutely lovely ‘best friend’ this beggar is to this weeks top bestie.
but sorry love you’ve been introduced you to my ‘babies’ and let you stay in the house while mr and mrs beggar go on an ‘unpaid’ 🤥 ghost hunt but now you’ve gotta find your own way home so an Uber is on its way and you can get a train back to Birmingham!

😯 WOW, just wow what a way to treat your BEST friend who spent her whole weekend looking after YOUR ‘babies’

its little no wonder she hasn’t got anyone nearer home to call upon as she’s clearly just using absolutely anyone she can get her grubby claws into. 🥴

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.