Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scissors were blunt too. Literally used kitchen scissors. Also back to advertising skinny jelly and a fitness app. Thought she wasn’t a SW account anymore?

Reactions: 3
The thing is, she was only taking off tiny wee bits - she was making out she was cutting a proper fringe. It was so dull, I had hoped she was going to do a big blunt fringe lol

Reactions: 4
What on earth does she look like.. why do her boobs always look so.. weirdly shaped lol. Just giving herself an at-home haircut, like you do 🥴
Those boobs are huge and does she ever wear a bra.
Just rest them on the table as you do…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What on earth does she look like.. why do her boobs always look so.. weirdly shaped lol. Just giving herself an at-home haircut, like you do 🥴
I thought that first pic said "tits time" 🤣🤣🤣 would probably be more appropriate for her 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When my hairdresser showed me a picture of her as an example of one of his previous clients going from blonde to brunette I realised we share the same stylist ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s going off for a few days - is that cause she’s in the huff people didn’t tell her how incredible it looked cause it looks no different?! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
how is this absolute bleeping self appreciating shithead still only on her first thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These cryptic posts that people write, saying they've had the toughest months of their life and don't state why... just so all the huns give sympathy and ask what's wrong. Really boils my piss!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.