Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could Jack look any less bothered in that video… starts walking away from her and then remembers he’s being filmed. I actually feel sorry for her, he looks so bored.

Reactions: 5
Did I hear that right, she gave Margo and spoon of SUGAR to get her in the car?! Sorry but that is horrendous

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes she did. Then tried to backtrack. I know her parenting has often been atrocious, but this is awful!
IMG_9521.png
IMG_9489.png
IMG_9490.png
IMG_9491.png

Definitely another MLM. Noticed she was pushing lumi again. She hasn’t mentioned that Cashback shares thing for months either.

She’s so flighty 😬

Has she broken up with Jack again? I swear she’s not mentioned him since the gender reveal?? 👀

I think she doesn’t share him much after the behaviour we witnessed the first time they were together. She can’t handle the truth and we all know where this is going

Reactions: 1
I find the maternity photos weird - Margo looks unhappy in the first one she’s posted 🤔

when they did the Christmas tree, she posted this. I meant to share it to say how ridiculous it was. I think after all we witnessed before she’s too cautious to share any of him because we saw what he’s really like.
IMG_1512.png

IMG_5696.jpeg

I wonder what this is about does anyone know? Thought that AI trading thing looked like a massive scam.

Everything she does and promotes seems like a scam. Last year she went on about that cash back scheme, that took a year. She hasn’t mentioned it for months yet apparently hers would be worth £1,000s by now if you believed her. And it was this time last year so surely hers would be eligible to be withdrawn by now.

Everything she does and promotes seems like a scam. Last year she went on about that cash back scheme, that took a year. She hasn’t mentioned it for months yet apparently hers would be worth £1,000s by now if you believed her. And it was this time last year so surely hers would be eligible to be withdrawn by now.
Oh yeah that we shop thing I could never get my head around how that worked? I saw when you put in a request to withdraw your shares you had to wait 8 months or something? Unfortunately if it sounds too good to be true it normally is and it’s such a shame most of these network marketing schemes just prey on unintelligent people to profit off.

I’ve been doing a bit of digging about that AI trading scheme she was peddling to her followers… It appears to be a Ponzi scheme - not entirely sure on the finer details why but essentially anyone who has invested and not withdrawn their money will have lost everything invested due to it now collapsing. Sophie - you are a bleeping scumbag. Imagine being so desperate to sit on your arse and make a ‘passive income’ off the backs of people when we’re in a cost of living crisis. Encouraging them to invest into something not covered by the FCA. You’re a lazy, bone-idle piece of tit 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
She’s had the baby. Romeo Saint 😬😬😬😬😬 such a chavvy name - doesn’t go with Margot at all 😬 he’s absolutely gorgeous though!

Reactions: 6