Sophiejaneyoung

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just on Insta and caught the photos of Margo burnt! That is disgusting! Maybe if her and jack weren’t bleeping around posing for photos like they’re the perfect couple she’d have been paying attention.

Absolutely no excuse ever for letting your child get burnt like that, let alone to that extent. Margo is probably feeling so unwell, she deserves so much better. The baby isn’t even here and she’s not being cared for properly!
View attachment 2237674
It’s so bad 😭 sorry but letting your child burn like that is almost neglect

Reactions: 3
Omg the pain she will feel poor bubba how horrible of Sophie to let her get like that

Reactions: 2
It’s bad enough she’s burnt but why on earth has she not covered that poor girl up with a T-shirt to protect the already burnt skin!

Reactions: 4
Sophie strikes me as someone who doesn’t care about the dangers of the sun, fair enough for herself if she wants to be ignorant but Margo is just an innocent child that is relying on her caregiver to protect her from things like this.

As we saw with the failed Europe trip, Sophie would much rather put Margo in a bikini than something like a sunsuit.

Reactions: 6
Annnnd they’ve moved again. Lost count of the number of homes Margo has had in the past 4 years.

Reactions: 8
A 2 bedroom flat for 4 people and several animals.. she must be loaded 🤥
I think Jersey rent prices are really expensive but I agree she definitely doesn’t have the income she once did with nuskin! The sheer amount of money she’s pissed up the wall in the past and all she’s left with is a financed Range Rover

Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for that little girl, in so many ways. I had no idea she was starting school this year. She still seems like a toddler.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again …I would be pissed if I paid for Elsa and Sophie turned up she just can’t pull off the Disney Princess vibe

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again …I would be pissed if I paid for Elsa and Sophie turned up she just can’t pull off the Disney Princess vibe
Especially pregnant!!!!! Absolutely cringeworthy. I’d ask for my money back.

Reactions: 2
Wow! She’ll be raging the reveal got ruined before she’s put together something “insta perfect”.