Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
I wonder if it’s near the Bamford place? She loved the set up there . She will probably be up and down to London for all her beauty treatments. She doesn’t really go out that much in London, she seems genuinely happy to stay at home with the new man . Hopefully it will work out. She might ease off Insta now.,

SFV

VIP Member
I do think they are living together, she has mentioned Mark returning from a business trip and also that she needed to cull her closet to make room for his clothes. She looks lovely with her hair tied up in a ponytail, I don't think she realises how her big poufy hairstyle really doesn't suit her and is so aging and dated. .

I think one of the posters here who said the house is rented, could be right, as she said they 'inherited' the outdoor furniture with the house, so I guess it came with the rental, otherwise you would get rid of it as it looks pretty battered.

ella1979

VIP Member
Does anyone know what the reason was behind Sophie’s divorce?

The dog was fat in ladies of London !. Sophie’s accent was less plummy too on the show.

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
I unfollowed last year as it was holiday after holiday and the pretend business/ busy busy hectic. But I am back with her because she actually seems like a nice person. I may get sick of her again. It’s hard to figure out how she is making money but she must be from all her codes / AF . What is her connection to the Bamfords? Her Cotswold house is on their estate, is she renting or did she buy it? It’s as if she is promoting the Estate?

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
What is the set up with the country cottage? Is that also rented? Or a freebie ? She doesn’t seem to be buying the new house either.
The country cottage is a Daylesford freebie - it’s one of their Daylesford village cottages. It’s going to be interesting how she phrases the move

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Her house went up for rent, available from August, so let’s prepare for busy busy packing time in between Paolas, hair, nails, Camilla lashes, dr marwah…!!!
imagine living this rented life with no foundations for a future other than living off other people
Any hints about where we could browse the listing?

ella1979

VIP Member
The roasts, pies with peas and steak n jacket potato is because it’s all she can cook/it’s easy to do

Pradalova

Agreed. She probably has something though about 25 hours a week. There is no way she could do body barre when she did, the school runs etc. What employer would see all this and say "ok". no. part time admin. how can a lovely house in the Cotswolds look so bland?

house10

His school is a good 45 mins from her house . I don’t think she was expecting to do that run twice a day ….

Did anyone see her at ascot with Demi Moore how was her dog allowed in with her I get she’s Demi Moore but no other dogs to be seen anywhere and website states only guide dogs