Sophie Stanbury - ex SIL of CS and oh so busy busy! #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel her pain, she loved that doggie and I would be devastated if anything happened to mine . They are with you though all the tough times and I am sure Sophie had plenty of them. That is why I followed her , she seemed genuine and was trying to find her way after her divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel her pain, she loved that doggie and I would be devastated if anything happened to mine . They are with you though all the tough times and I am sure Sophie had plenty of them. That is why I followed her , she seemed genuine and was trying to find her way after her divorce.
Lost my precious Cockapoo a few months ago, unexpectedly. She was totally okay during the day & less than 24hrs later had to be rushed to Emerg & put down. The pain for me was paralysing. Still is. Learning to live with the loss of our pets, but the suffering that follows is horrendous. Sorry for adding the above, as I don't like going off track. Wanted to say I totally relate to what Sophie must be going through, or anyone here who has lost a fur baby. The grief is hideous yet the bond we've built with our precious animals can never be broken.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
A 10 hour flight, each way, from Singapore to New Zealand for 2 nights :rolleyes::rolleyes:, sounds like she has imposed herself on Marks trip home to visit his family, or he is a controlling bastard who expects her to take time away from her holiday with her kids and makes her do such a long trip for 2 nights. either way, not a good look for the kind of relationship they have.
I did think she must be going onto NZ for a nice holiday- two nights is ridiculous. It’s very odd.
---
Sophie's hair today! its huge and so ageing. Please Sophie it does nothing for you.
it really is - reminds of a Stepford wife.
---
I meant Sophie looked like she’d been crying, she was very puffy eyed.
sorry - wrong thread Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2