Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Sophie says things like “show it you” instead of “show it to you”, I always wonder if that’s a common way of phrasing it where she’s from. Does anyone here know?

Reactions: 1
Those jeans 😫 no no no no hell bleeping no. Her tiny little legs in them meant she had to roll them up which made them look even more ridiculous 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When Sophie says things like “show it you” instead of “show it to you”, I always wonder if that’s a common way of phrasing it where she’s from. Does anyone here know?
yeah to be fair I don’t think I ever hear anyone from round here (I live literally a few minutes away from her) say “show it to you” so it is normal for the area!

Reactions: 2
Everything she bought looks like something a 12 year old boy in the 80s would have worn. Horrific stuff altogether!
She's another one that does not know how to dress to flatter her shape and height.

How old is she ? She comes across like she's late teens ?

yeah to be fair I don’t think I ever hear anyone from round here (I live literally a few minutes away from her) say “show it to you” so it is normal for the area!
Thanks - I’ve always wondered if it was just something she said ☺

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.