Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And bet her bestie mom is round every single day to massage princesses trotters

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why does it really bother me when parents dress their babies in inappropriate attire for the season.. Sophie always has that poor baby in cotton rompers you would dress them in on the beach (no layers or sleeves), bare legs, and socks.. it’s winter!! And he’s a newborn! They’re supposed to be kept wrapped up and cosy until their little bodies can regulate their temperature better. Poor little things legs and thighs must be constantly cold 😢

Reactions: 6
Recovery from any type of birth is hard but it is NOT normal to be unable to wipe your own arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I imagine he always has to wipe her bum, I doubt her short arms can reach around her body to wipe it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Adam has to wipe her bum,while Sophie claims she's a super busy Mum

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What the duck is that H&M haul ???? Why is she buying cropped things and her massive stomach hanging out underneath them Dress for your size love she is the prime example of someone who buys anything because it’s cheap doesn’t care if it suits them or not

Reactions: 5
It’s BOUGHT not BROUGHT Sophie!! Also what the duck even were those jumpers? 🤢

Reactions: 4
I wish she would take them grubby compression stockings off! They are for post op when your mobility is limited not for slobbing around your house weeks after you gave birth! Surely she can’t STILL be using her C Section as an excuse for her laziness almost 5 weeks later

Reactions: 6
I wish she would take them grubby compression stockings off! They are for post op when your mobility is limited not for slobbing around your house weeks after you gave birth! Surely she can’t STILL be using her C Section as an excuse for her laziness almost 5 weeks later

Not to stick up for her but I had to wear mine for 6 weeks & have daily clexane injections after my section, because I had a high bmi when I was pregnant! No where near Sophie’s size, like I’m probably less than half her size!! However I washed mine regularly cos they get manky!

Her belly is huge, I know she’s recently given birth but she must be so uncomfortable how does she keep her wound clean 🤢🧐

Reactions: 5
Not to stick up for her but I had to wear mine for 6 weeks & have daily clexane injections after my section, because I had a high bmi when I was pregnant! No where near Sophie’s size, like I’m probably less than half her size!! However I washed mine regularly cos they get manky!

Her belly is huge, I know she’s recently given birth but she must be so uncomfortable how does she keep her wound clean 🤢🧐
Me too, the clexane was the worst. However I couldn’t wear the compression socks because my ankles and feel got so swollen I felt like an elephant. I am surprised at the photos of her sitting on the floor, I couldn’t get up and down off the floor months after, it was so painful. I have a big tummy too, (not as big as hers but still big) it’s not as hard as you would expect. My partner helped clean mine because I physically couldn’t touch the incision it would make me feel sick 🤢 (I felt the c section so had severe PTSD after and found any touch on that area very triggering.)

I had to wear mine for 6 weeks after c section so it's probably the same for her.

Reactions: 2
I also had to wear mine for six weeks ..really hated it though and it was such a workout for my husband to put them on me as they are so tight and not much give! Luckily I was given two extra pairs so could wash them but it was awful wearing them all the time.

Also very surprised at the pic of her sat down. I was in a lot of pain for 6-8 weeks after that so getting on the floor and back up would have been extremely difficult for me.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.