Sophie Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't sure. Why would you buy such an expensive piece of kit before you even give birth ? Clearly more money than sense.
I know! I was going to add obviously not slagging people who can’t breastfeed off but just saying it’s typical Sophie throwing money at stuff 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t think changing a baby on a high surface is an awful thing.. that’s a strange thing to moan about. My sons 9 months and I will change him on high changing table, the floor, the kitchen side if needs be, I find when I change him on the floor he wriggles more than when I change him on the high surface and it’s easier

Reactions: 7
I don’t think changing a baby on a high surface is an awful thing.. that’s a strange thing to moan about. My sons 9 months and I will change him on high changing table, the floor, the kitchen side if needs be, I find when I change him on the floor he wriggles more than when I change him on the high surface and it’s easier
Not moaning, just find it weird and rather unsanitary to change a baby’s nappy on a kitchen counter but each to their own and please don’t invite me round for a cuppa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d like to see my husband who is 6foot4 keep changing our baby on the floor!- he’d never get back up again 😀

Not moaning, just find it weird and rather unsanitary to change a baby’s nappy on a kitchen counter but each to their own and please don’t invite me round for a cuppa 🤣
I don’t see anything wrong with it, some people may not be able to change a baby on the floor due to multiple reasons. There’s also people who give there babies a bath in the kitchen sink because it’s easier 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don’t see anything wrong with it, some people may not be able to change a baby on the floor due to multiple reasons. There’s also people who give there babies a bath in the kitchen sink because it’s easier 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I don’t think it’s unsanitary either really, everyone cleans their kitchens/floors etc

Myself and my two sisters all had 'sinks' when we were kids and we much preferred them to a bath.We are all very much alive and not riddled with infection

Reactions: 3
Myself and my two sisters all had 'sinks' when we were kids and we much preferred them to a bath.We are all very much alive and not riddled with infection
Exactly and so many people do sink baths! At the end of the day as long as the babies are healthy, fed and clean it doesn’t matter whether they have their nappies changed on a kitchen bench or not. Some people like picking out faults for the sake of it, Sophie had a C section so may find it easier doing it this way until she has healed, everyone is different

Reactions: 6
Tbf I've reached the point where everything she does pisses me off 😂

Also, when adam called her a milf - cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I really am not body shaming but Sophie looks huge in her latest post and Bowie is huge! His cheeks look like he's about 6 months old

Reactions: 5
I really am not body shaming but Sophie looks huge in her latest post and Bowie is huge! His cheeks look like he's about 6 months old
She's very bloated around the face isn't she I almost didn't recognise her. What is that she's wearing on her heels too, looks like compression stockings or something

Is it just me or is it really tone deaf to put up a post on her account (that she knows has a lot of followers with fertility issues/worries/ ttc) and basically say 4th trimester with a baby was harder? Seems awful to even put baby loss and struggles of fourth trimester with a newborn in the same caption

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is it really tone deaf to put up a post on her account (that she knows has a lot of followers with fertility issues/worries/ ttc) and basically say 4th trimester with a baby was harder? Seems awful to even put baby loss and struggles of fourth trimester with a newborn in the same caption
I seen that Grace Victory responded who didn't get any of the fourth trimester with her baby due to covid. She really is tone deaf and without a doubt would have been the first person bitching about someone else posting this while she was TTC.

Reactions: 10
That’s what I thought too. I’ve also struggled with infertility and then had a baby- although infertility doesn’t cancel out the fact that newborns are hard work, anyone with an ounce of sensitivity would think twice about moaning about it on social media

Reactions: 4
D211A518-9761-4221-91BF-BD6B95B49116.jpeg

sorry but she looks an absolute state, for someone that throws money around why is she walking around in trodden over mash up uggs?

That’s what I thought too. I’ve also struggled with infertility and then had a baby- although infertility doesn’t cancel out the fact that newborns are hard work, anyone with an ounce of sensitivity would think twice about moaning about it on social media
She probably doesn’t care now she’s had a baby! Sod anyone who followed when she was TTC & they were/are in similar positions!

Reactions: 9
I want to know how she convinced the doctors to give her Clomid - we’ve been trying longer than her and I’m no where near her size

So did I 🤣
you can still change a baby’s nappy on your knee or sofa level (if your weight allows u to bend). It’s more normal than changing them on the kitchen counter 🤣
I disagree and I've had two. Each to their own.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.