Sophie Murray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly there was a major family fallout after they found out about the engagement. They hid it from them initially but they found out through friends 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A bit of a weird rumor considering she was with her family in Oz when he proposed. A bit hard for them to not know about this? Or was it his family that they hid it from?

Reactions: 4
A bit of a weird rumor considering she was with her family in Oz when he proposed. A bit hard for them to not know about this? Or was it his family that they hid it from?
And it was on her close friends story within a couple of hours of it happening too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t believe for a second she uses the SPF50 she’s selling on her stories, not from the clear sun damage visible on her face and body

What the duck is the deal with these dopes setting up a camera and recording the proposal. It’s genuinely mortifying 🤯🫣🫣🫣
And how is it a shock with a camera there. And a proposal where you see her knickers

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen someone go on holidays so often, so unrelatable at this stage

Reactions: 1
Greece! This girl goes on a sponsored vacation literally every other week.

We don’t even know what brands she’s promoting because she barely shows them.

Reactions: 8
Ya considering she’s tiny and yes I know anyone at any size can have insecurities but cmon
So insecure that she’s posted herself all over the internet for the last five years???
Cmon Sophie, don’t play on other people’s insecurities to show off your wonderful life and great body.

Have to say I kind of disagree here. I’ve had body image issues as long as I can remember. I know I’m not over weight but that doesn’t mean I don’t heavily critique every stretch mark, piece of cellulite or analyse every inch of my body before I upload an image. Despite this, I still go on nice holidays and post bikini pictures. Just because I post them doesn’t mean I’m confident, I’ll never allow someone else to upload a picture of me in one because I have no control over the lighting, angle etc. and know I can immediately delete ir after (which I most likely will) and the picture will never see the light of day.

Sorry, this is a sensitive topic for me but can we just allow women to help promote body positivity in any form they see fit. Seeing stuff like this actually does reinforce positive thoughts for me and encourages me to take off the f****** cover up and get in the pool with everyone else 🫶🏻

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how it works in Ireland, but there should be a law whereby influencers are required to mention if a trip is an ad. She’s clearly in a brand trip with Caudalie, yet you wouldn’t know unless you really paid attention to the pictures. If it’s an ad, she should disclose it. No way she’d be able to travel this much without brands. Her entire page is an ad.

Reactions: 7